Windows 7 and Global

As my computer hard drive quit and when the dust settled I ended up with a new computer with Windows 7 on it. I am wondering if Global Conflict will be available under Windows 7 ?

Thank you

ps

part of my concern is when I reloaded all my old Strategic Command games they seem to have problems with the new operating system.

Hi FuChu,

Every game from the Strategic Command series, old and including the planned Global release should run fine on Windows 7. Granted what you have noticed has also been reported by one of our testers running Windows 7, i.e. that there are some issues, but on the other hand like AZGungHo has reported we have another tester where the game runs fine.

For some background, there were also some issues when Vista first came out but once the Video Card manufacturers corrected some of the video drivers all seemed to work well enough after the first few months of Vista's release.

I would try and keep updating your video card drivers as well as sound and other drivers (there are usually quite a few updates when the new systems are released) and ensure you run the game as an Administrator and at that point the game should work as expected.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

• 2 weeks later...