Patch for CMBO?

Hello,

Just installed CMBO again. Rec Sim from Battlefront US verson CD I 7/21/00 shows ver 1.02.

What patch do I need? I downloaded patch 112. but not installed.

My ATI card was giving me trouble. So I installed a old Nvidia GeForce2 AGP-V7700 32 MB.

I am running a AMD Athlon 2.1 Mz with 1 gig Ram. not the fasted but hope it will run CMBO.

Were are the mods for CMBO.?

Thanks for any info on patchs I need.

Zane

Zane,

Welcome aboard!

If you haven't played CMBB or CMAK yet, be advised that things you learn work in CMBO can and do transfer badly to the later games. MGs are no longer readily stormable, artillery's no longer precision guided, SMG units have reduced ammo, etc.

Beastttt,

It'll run fine on a lot less than that: Gen One iMac 233MHz, 4 MB VRAM, same amount of memory, I believe, as yours. If you're into knots, you'd like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Knots-Fancy-Rope-Work/dp/0870330217

Regards,

John Kettler

John,

I have CMBB Also. Guess I will install it next, What patch, Will I need a single one?

I have played both games. But sad to say I have all mods on a AMD 800 Duron setting on floor. I had a VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro. Installed in this faster PC. but I was having startup problems. I was using my faster PC to fly Flightsim Fs9.

Not sure it will handle Fs9 but sure it will run CMBO,CMBB.

Question are there still mods around for both CMBO,CMBB?

Thanks Guys for the info.

Lane

Zane,

For CMBB, if you have version 1.02 you can download 1.03 ( the latest and last version ). If you have version 1.01 you might need to download 1.02 first before downloading 1.03. However, Battlefront might have changed that, and all you need to do is download 1.03, but check to make sure.

Guys,

I Installed CMBB it was a CD From Battlefront. It is ver 1.0, found patch 1.01 and download to my desktop. Not installed? Do I need to find patch 1.02 and 1.03?

Having trouble finding patch 1.02 and 1.03? Have any links or info.

"Update" Found and Download patchs 1.02 and 1.03 to desktop. ready to install 1.01,1.02,1.03.

Thanks

Zane