Not sure I got the game?

dc1962

I just downloaded the game only see the the three toutorals and one campaign,in which you need to win before it lets you advance to the next battle in the campaign. I don't see any signle battles, scenerio editor to create your own, or other campaigns (although their listed but blacked out). Is this all there is or is more coming in updates/patches? So far, I'm not impressed for a game that took so long to come out.

"I don't see any signle battles, scenerio editor to create your own, or other campaigns (although their listed but blacked out)."

Sounds like you may have got an internal BETA... I don't see any options for a scenario editor at all.... can you please send me screen shots!!! this would be a major breakthrough in making the game have a bit of longevity.

4229429429_3cc820bfe6_b.jpg

If you have purchased and downloaded from Battlefront using the link in your customer account, then you have the full version of the game. From what I recall, you have to play through the campaigns in succession in order to "unlock" the missions and new campaigns.