Multiplayer servers

Furia139

I have tried to find any multiplayer servers, but suo far no luck.

I guess it is Christmas and that many people still have not downloaded the game.

Anyway I wonder if I am doing things properly. On the MP filter it allowms me to select LAN games, buts since I am looking for some internet games, I deselect it.

However as far as I know this is not a game spy game so how do I find servers on the net? do I need to know the specific IP or server address to connect or the game actually searched for any server online and shows it on the list?

I doubt there will be much of a multiplayer community for this if its deathmatch only.

Well you have the option Team vs Team to beguin with. Or even the Team vs IA

Anyway until we have an editor this should be a temporary solution but it is better than nothing :cool:

I guess we can manage to make MP games if we do know the IP of the host. Seems the game seaerch for servers among the favourites list or in LAN but it does not have a feature like Game Spy or something like this that detects a derver on the net and allows you to join.

I guess we will have to start posting server IP, to gather people and play some MP matches.

Dunno if we could make it work on Hyperlobby. Maybe it would be a solution.