Trojan Horse in patch??

HarryInk

I dl'd the CM1.04 patch hoping it would fix a CMAK graphics problem I have ' that the edge of the map has suddenly stuck in a repeating frenzy whenever I play.

Zone Alarm warns me that:

"Trojan.Win32.Agent.decc was found in C:\Windows\mmfs.dll on 22/12/2009 1:30:42"

That's not great news. Is ZA losing the plot or is there a trojan suddenly on the BFC download?

This is a so-called "false positive". Zone Alarm is "guessing" at what may be a virus, and is reporting one although there isn't one. Most AV programs allow you to set exceptions for files and folders. Please read the ZA manual on how to do it to leave the CMAK.exe or better the entire folder alone. You may also want to email the ZA people and tell them about this "false positive". They should be able to tweak their virus definitions to avoid having this happen in the future (or at least for a while).

Martin