Mission Editor Hope

Joe Shaw

• 3 weeks later...

You're quite right. The problem is I think is the question of identity and expectation. Now I've no experience of naval games/sims, but from what I've been reading here, there is a desire for something with the flexibility of a naval version of a Combat Flight Sim. I've only got the free demo, and am still getting used to the game play, but I have read a lot of books about British Coastal forces. Their operations are really more suited to Combat Flight Sim scenario as they operated in small numbers, rarely mixing with other naval units. In larger 'tactical' operations they often ended up being cannon fodder against larger ships.

Hello,

in my Opinion, Opening for Modding and an Editor could made a game longer interesting for the Community. As an example Silent Hunter 3 started with a lot of bugs, but with a Modding-Community over the years, the game is now for a lot of users more attractive than SH4.

Longer Selling Times made a Game more profitable....with low level costs through modders. The Publisher should think about...

Naval Games are very scarce ,so give PT-BOATS a Chance as a counterpart to the Silent Hunter Games.

Best Regards

Hobo67

BTW: My English is a little, little, bit older and....very rusty. Please excuse me.