Great Game- How about different Mods

KabulMentor

First off, great game. I read Brit lives in the Denver area, just my luck, I moved to Kabul from Denver, and get a great designer living in Denver. But the point: Any thought to having Mods for different time periods? Roman, Medevil, etc would be great and enhance some strategies. I have not played enough with the Editor to see if this can be done.

Overall, great game and will pass the time nicely.

First off, great game. I read Brit lives in the Denver area, just my luck, I moved to Kabul from Denver, and get a great designer living in Denver. But the point: Any thought to having Mods for different time periods? Roman, Medevil, etc would be great and enhance some strategies. I have not played enough with the Editor to see if this can be done.

Overall, great game and will pass the time nicely.

Thanks. Yes, I'd like to add more flexibility to the mod system. To really be able to mod other timeperiods, I need to add a few things: the ability to share unit images/animations/sounds, and the ability to change the resource system. Oil isn't really a universal resources that would be used in all possible timeperiods. And, other timeperiods would want to add some new resources.

Brit- Its great your respond to these messages, I am sure I am not alone in saying this adds alot to the loyalty factor. I will look forward to some of these new additions and will keep this game on my harddrive for many years ahead.

Thanks.

Brit