Peng Challenges the Outre Board to a Zimmerit Coated Zimmer Race!

And it sort of fits in with your avocation as a budget male stripper, entertaining ladies of... less than discerning taste.

...and having no money. Charity work is so rewarding. Costs me a fortune in dog treats. The plan is to use my ...charms to get written into the will then bribe the dog to lead the little old lady under a truck. Score one the good guys.

Proactive my arse! It's all about deniability.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help, my trees and shrubs are attacking my house!

I think they heard that I am attempting to decrease my CO2 emissions as ordered by the EPA.

Flora of the world unite!!!!! Don't let Al Gore suffocate you with oxygen.

The plan is to use my ...charms to get written into the will ...

{Querulous Old Lady Voice}"And to that dear, dear, odd smelling Costard man, I hereby bequeath five dollars in the hopes he can use it to by some popsickle sticks and tape for that unfortunate problem of his"{/Querulous Old lady Voice}

Wow... you ARE a sly dog.

I think they heard that I am attempting to decrease my CO2 emissions as ordered by the EPA.

Al Gore hell ... I ordered the attack ... never doubt the power of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread!

Joe

{Querulous Old Lady Voice}"And to that dear, dear, odd smelling Costard man, I hereby bequeath five dollars in the hopes he can use it to by some popsickle sticks and tape for that unfortunate problem of his"{/Querulous Old lady Voice}

Wow... you ARE a sly dog.

We need to be clear here for the lad's sake ... are we talking about Costard using Duct tape, medical tape, freezer tape ... I'm quite sure that Scotch tape would be unsuitable.

Joe

Ah, that would explain the full scale blizzard outside.

Must be a global warming summit going on somewhere…

I expect costard to be quite the expert in hand to gland combat.

And what is one of the RULES, Stuka?

You all try my patience. I am awaiting the results of my EMG. It's amazing how after you pay some $550, you can still wait 3 weeks, and, after you call someone to ask what's going on, they tell you to call back in a couple of days while they try and determine why they don't know why they don't have the results.

Of course, what I'm anticipating is that I'll be told: 'Well, your tests indicate that there's some sort of nerve anomaly there. We don't know what it is, or why, nor would we recommend that you should do anything about it. But we very much appreciate your money, especially as we understand that you have no insurance. It's Americans like you, stalwart, advocate-less, without any hope of wringing any sort of answer out of us, that makes this the greatest Medical System in the World. Thanks for the payment we made you make at the desk before we even agreed to run the tests, and know that you are the salt of the earth. Here's to you, Proud American! Oh, and we've added another $45 to your bill for the materials and disinfectants needed to wash away your tears of anger and defeat...'

That you are a gamey, non-turn sending, non-game starting, Facebook fanatic and paddler of biblical proportions?

I am awaiting the results of my EMG.

Best of luck with that. Although why you are so concerned about your electromagnetic generator is a mystery. Does it power your gnome-mobile or sumfink?

You all try my patience. I am awaiting the results of my EMG. It's amazing how after you pay some $550, you can still wait 3 weeks, and, after you call someone to ask what's going on, they tell you to call back in a couple of days while they try and determine why they don't know why they don't have the results.

Of course, what I'm anticipating is that I'll be told: 'Well, your tests indicate that there's some sort of nerve anomaly there. We don't know what it is, or why, nor would we recommend that you should do anything about it. But we very much appreciate your money, especially as we understand that you have no insurance. It's Americans like you, stalwart, advocate-less, without any hope of wringing any sort of answer out of us, that makes this the greatest Medical System in the World. Thanks for the payment we made you make at the desk before we even agreed to run the tests, and know that you are the salt of the earth. Here's to you, Proud American! Oh, and we've added another $45 to your bill for the materials and disinfectants needed to wash away your tears of anger and defeat...'

You paid???

Silly boy...

It's Americans like you, stalwart, advocate-less, without any hope of wringing any sort of answer out of us, that makes this the greatest Medical System in the World.

Maybe you'll get healthcare insurance for Christmas. Not this year, of course. Probably not next year either. But maybe, just maybe, some year.

(It's just not in my budget this year. Or next...)

Maybe you'll get healthcare insurance for Christmas. Not this year, of course. Probably not next year either. But maybe, just maybe, some year.

(It's just not in my budget this year. Or next...)

Nah, the pre-existing condition clause will get you there.

Seanachai, you could always migrate, become a Goobernational. Fair's fair - you get OGSF, we get the Gnome.

Couldn't you take both of them?

Michael

But wait! There's more!!! If you act now, for a limited time only, we'll throw in Emrys and all of Oklahoma, West Virginia and the U. P. of Michigan!

A cultural landslide that will make you the envy of all...er... most... er... any of those third world countries that have hazardous amounts of PCB's in their groundwater which is then carried to their shacks via lead pipes.

Go for it!

But wait! There's more!!! If you act now, for a limited time only, we'll throw in Emrys and all of Oklahoma, West Virginia and the U. P. of Michigan!

A cultural landslide that will make you the envy of all...er... most... er... any of those third world countries that have hazardous amounts of PCB's in their groundwater which is then carried to their shacks via lead pipes.

Go for it!

Good to see you putting your marketing experience (note that I did NOT say talent) to use.

Joe