Peng Challenges the Outre Board to a Zimmerit Coated Zimmer Race!

That's what can happen when you don't have efficient locks on all doors and windows.

Michael

You're not engaging me enough, Michael. You're not properly addressing my 'Mythos'. But, Emrys, I want you to know: Don't die, bucky. It would be a poorer world without you.

Now, let me INVOKE HIM: EMRYS! FAMINE! Winter is your time! You who have lived so long, that you have devoured every season! You who have lived so long, that you have known every pleasure! You, who have lived so long, that you have STOMPED UPON THE F*CKING TERRA!

STOMPED UPON THE TERRA! BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

Here's to Spring, my aging friend. May you be there, may I be there, may we all BE THERE!

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say you deserve a lot more......so I'll say it....you deserve a lot more.

We got over 27 inches....slacker!

We're supposed to get 20 inches of snow by Saturday morning. Or maybe just a foot. Nowadays, the TV news folk have nothing to do but make everything sound like the End of the World.

Feh. Likewise, Bah! I hereby vow: By Saturday, I will have driven my car down a mountain of snow!

Well, not necessarily my car. Certainly, a car. Left unattended, perhaps, at a gas station. It's always amazing to me how many idjits leave their car running, with the keys in the ignition, while they go in to buy a duraflame log and a 6-pak of 3.2 beer...

Or is that another goddamn recovered memory?!

You're not engaging me enough, Michael. You're not properly addressing my 'Mythos'. But, Emrys, I want you to know: Don't die, bucky. It would be a poorer world without you.

Now, let me INVOKE HIM: EMRYS! FAMINE! Winter is your time! You who have lived so long, that you have devoured every season! You who have lived so long, that you have known every pleasure! You, who have lived so long, that you have STOMPED UPON THE F*CKING TERRA!

STOMPED UPON THE TERRA! BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

Here's to Spring, my aging friend. May you be there, may I be there, may we all BE THERE!

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!

Stop with the stomping damnit ... people are trying to sleep here.

Joe

Ah yesss, winter....brrrrrrr....it's down to a frosty 24c these days and at night (counting the wind chill factor) it could get as low as 18c.

I plan to smoke the sheesha and drink many non-halal beers on my balcony this evening whilst waiting for the Muslim Santa to arrive.

Stop with the stomping damnit ... people are trying to sleep here.

Joe

And are you sleeping, old man? Art thou sleeping yet?

How 'bout a bit of a sing song, eh?

We are born of ancient family

Living here all our days

And though we love our scenery

Wouldn't we just love somewhere to stay?

It's an order for eviction

And I can't believe I'm seeing what I see

If it kills I will surround myself

With four stone walls

A little pride upon the shelf

And four stone walls around me

And they came to meet you one and all

With big words in the village hall

Getting older looking back and

Still the fact is nothing's changed at all

Never charity we seek just honest wages

Once a week and a place called home

With four stone walls

"To whom it will concern within your office..."

Wouldn't you wish more than this, a caravan

Pushed aside, forgotten land

For me and my kind

With four stone walls

With four stone walls

Four Stone Walls

-Capercaillie

Was it only the banks that got hurt when the bubble burst? Who told the untold thousands what they could afford? Who told them to buy, buy, buy? And who got bailed out? Was it the forgotten people? Or was it the idjits who created the problem?

And are you sleeping, old man? Art thou sleeping yet?

{snipped due to being unduly long and boring ....}Was it only the banks that got hurt when the bubble burst? Who told the untold thousands what they could afford? Who told them to buy, buy, buy? And who got bailed out? Was it the forgotten people? Or was it the idjits who created the problem?

Well hell Seanachai ... it wasn't ME.

I never advised anyone to buy anything ... I never lowered lending standards or recommended that the Fed deregulate the banking industry so they could make more loans to more people. I don't understand derivatives or complex mortgage swaps.

It was probably Berli ... that's just the sort of practial joke he would enjoy.

Joe

As is my practice of many years running I'd like to wish all here in the Peng Challenge Thread a heartfelt wish that you may experience the best of the holidays and have ...

A ROLLICKING RAGNAROK!

I know I will, a new patch and a new aircraft in Rise of Flight, a new game in PT Boats - Knights of the Sea and even a full blown away sim in Left4Dead 2 ... okay only the "blown away" part is simmed in that one.

[serious] It's been a full decade lads, and through SSNs galore, bannings and Coventry calls there have also been many, MANY more hours of fun and friendship with my fellow CessPudlians. Thanks to you all in this weird and wonderful community we call home. [/serious]

Now SOD OFF the lot of you!

Sir Joe Shaw, JLPCT

Muslim Santa bought me a new laptop bag!! W00T!!!1!!

Maybe you can now figure out how to send a turn?

Merry Christmas to all.

Last night I got the best Christmas present ever...my son and his wife announced that they were pregnant. If all goes well the baby is due first week of July.