New file at the Repository: 1938 Calm before the storm v1.3 (2009-11-20)

1938 Calm before the storm v1.3Ok sometimes it goes fast between the uploads sorry for that but after some playtesting i made more changes mostly concerning Africa. No changes regarding media-----------------------Changes in v1.3Removed one activation event for USSR (there where 2 for the same issue)Small changes in DE scriptsAdded one condition more for Germany to get the Z force in unit eventsChanged condition in Supply events: Axis Submarines strike at US Coastal ShippingChanged unit script for Indian forces arriving in Sudan (wrong destination)Added Mobasa in British AfricaAdded some land to British AfricaMoved Tanga in British AfricaAdded and moved rail and road in British AfricaChanged terrain in AfricaChanged arrival date of UK East africa AF in unit scriptsAdded following unit scripts: -British african Camel corps in Somaliland-British african HQ Chater in Somaliland-British african HQ Dickinson in Mombasa-British african South African corps in Mombasa-British african African corps in Tanga-British african light cruiser KENYA at Mombasa-British african militia at Kampala-Belgium militia at Kigali-French Somaliland militia-Vichy French corps and HQ at Am Timan-29th German unterseebotflottille to be set up in Italy Fixed weather zone in AfricaSmall changes to British Africas and Anglo Egypt Sudanese force pool and production queueChanged name on German East Africa engineersAdded UK light cruiser Cumberland on the mapAdded Italian East African Red Sea sub on the mapCr...

More...

I have a few questions/comments.

This file is in the PDE section of the Repository, yet this thread is in the WAW section of the forum. Am I missing something?

There are transfer arrows on the map to Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, California, and Cancun. What is their purpose, since the first four are off the map?

The fifth, Cancun, should be on the map, since it is in the Yucatan near Merida.

Sorry, but I can't get my limited imagination around this map. Guess I'll wait for the EVENTUAL release of the Global Campaign from HC.

Actually, if you look closer, you will notice that the parent forum is for "Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare". I guess it should be called "Blitzkrieg, WaW and PDE" to be perfectly clear that it's the parent forum for the entire series. PDE has its own subforum underneath, and the Mod forum is called a Strategic Command 2 Mod forum because all the mods for all the titles go here.

I admit it's somewhat confusing and the reason is because the forum structure was made before our migration to vB, and it was not possible to re-arrange the forums completely in sync with the new features without stranding some posts in the wrong place.