Anyone tried the Centauro add-on?

Petrus58

The screenshots sure look great!

The Semovente was the only 1:35 scale tank model I built. It even had a detailed interior. Do not remember the company (Airfix?)

Hopefully, one day I shall have a computer that is able to actually run ToW at all.

Best regards,

Thomm

Centauro updates your TOW2 game to v.1.3.6. There is no way to switch between these because your base game is overwritten, so no, I don't think you can play with people who have 1.3.0 (aka the "normal" Theatre of War 2). :( I am not sure if 1C is planning to release a patch for TOW 2 to update it to the same version number, but I'll ask.

What is the complete list of new vehicles in Centauro? I know the main chunk will be Italian armour and vehicles, but I noticed Crusader tanks. Is the Matilda in there also? And is it possible to play say the British campaign with the new crusader tanks? The british armour selection is exactly 1 tank which is a little poor compared to other WW2 games that have plenty more.

I am certainly interested in this title as I have always loved the look/appearance of Italian units be it infantry, aircraft or tanks (navy included).

Very stylish and good looking imo.

I would be interested to see some screenshots of Italian infantry and AT guns.. ;);)

Centauro updates your TOW2 game to v.1.3.6. There is no way to switch between these because your base game is overwritten, so no, I don't think you can play with people who have 1.3.0 (aka the "normal" Theatre of War 2). :( I am not sure if 1C is planning to release a patch for TOW 2 to update it to the same version number, but I'll ask.

It is not very fair, and as there is not a lot of "multi" players, the situation will become worse.

1C should be this work, I am sure it is not very difficult, or players will wonder what is the policy of 1C :(

Another grief, no MP missions with the Italians ???

And what about the compatibility with the balance mod ?