New file at the Repository: 1938 Calm before the storm v1.2 (2009-11-19)

1938 Calm before the storm v1.2Hello again, thanks to Isnogud for some inspiring comments, it gave me some ideas i not had thougt about.It has not been playtested so please do!I am not sure if Germany is too strong now, lets see.There are some pictures in the media library in the 1938 .... file keep them there and copy all media files in the separate media library into 1938/media also (The media files is too big to get place in the compressed Media library) The media library is also updated now.-----------------------Changes in v1.2Added more activation scripts related to decision eventsMade spelling corrections in decision eventsCorrected Special forces SS Leibstandartes spelling (Isnogud)Added photosAdjusted size of photosCorrected a few names of picturesAdded a few pictures to resource eventsReplaced 2 photosChanged some terrain in AfricaChanged UK and Italy research someCreated small german colony i East Africa (to get other scripts working)Added tech to a few USSR unitsAdded pop up event, Germany and Turkey non aggression agreementCorrected one amphibous minor event regarding UK invading NorwayChanged activation of Anglo Egypt Sudan to 70%Changed activation ofItalian East Africa to 100%Adjusted some decision scripts to prevent them turning up it they are outdated (not sure if it works, i set CONDITION_POSITION that the country to be attacked should have one unit in their capital and the unit should be allied (or neutral i some cases) and from the home country, not su...

More...