CM Pref file in Windows 7!

I've installed both CMBB and CMAK on Windows 7. Both work fine i.e. no graphics or game play issues. Howvere I can't find the preferences file to chnage the display. Anyone know where Windows 7 hides these? Normally (at least in XP) the pref file was in the installed CM folder.

Many thanks :)

Cheers fur noo

George

Ok found em - but the main issue appears to be with the new Nvidia control panle drivers as it will not let me change the aspect ratio so I don't get CM stretched. Just checked the Nvidia forum and someone else over these is commenting about the same issue with the control panel.

Ok found em - but the main issue appears to be with the new Nvidia control panle drivers as it will not let me change the aspect ratio so I don't get CM stretched. Just checked the Nvidia forum and someone else over these is commenting about the same issue with the control panel.

I had the same problem, the way I worked around was to delete the cm prefs file, adjust my windows screen resolution downwards and then start cm. The new prefs file is written when you exit cm and then you are free to adjust your windows desktop back to how you like it.

I hope this helps

I just bought an HP desktop running Windows 7 64bit with, I believe, DirectX 11 and an ATI HD 4850 video card.

CMAK runs but I have white boxes at the bottom in place of info such as time, squad type, scenario name etc and around commands such as hunt and target names.

I've monkey'd with the Anti-aliasing to no avail.

Does anybody have any idea on how to fix this?