Loading Gashers Bulldog

Hi There,

Can anyone help? I've downloaded the 7 zip files for the Bulldog camp. but where do you put them, have I missed instructions somewhere, i've had a look through all the old threads but cant find anything. Are there any other mods need to play these missions?

Cheers monty

unzip them into ToW main folder, then select the campaign from extra campaigns in game.

You need a minimum of JSH 1.3.2 & Knokke's Typhoon mod although JSH 1.3.5 should be fine, at least I haven't broken it with this version yet.

I've downloaded the files and openned up the campaign, first of all the program crashes jut as the progress bar started trying to load the first battle Cheux. I check and moved the Cheux file into the maps section and now the progess bar gets to about 7/8th before crashing. I'm sure its something simple like a file in the wromg place, any ideas?

Cheers again

Monty

Also do them in order.

BTW now that we have JSH 1.3.5 mod & Nikki Mond's fab SS camo smocks mod, Bulldogs can be all that I originally wanted it to be so expect a Final version in the hopefully not too distant future. I've been working on the stability of missions 2 & 3 & adding in new stuff like the Flak36, which shoots down aircraft & tanks with equal ease (It rocks BTW).

• 4 weeks later...