Any Bones For NATO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you like the shots!

To answer Elmar's question, having different vehicles for a given Formation is easy if the passengers sizes are the same. We just stick it into the Quality setting. I know the YPR has one fewer seats than the CV90, but I don't have the Dutch TO&E in front of me to know if the Squad size changed.

Steve

Unless I'm mistaken the CV90 has a driver, gunner, commander and eight passengers. The YPR has driver, gunner, commander and seven passengers.

However, the YPR commander dismounts but I think the CV9035NL commander is a cpl that stays in. So that should work out nicely.

I asked in the hope that the YPR gets featured in enough scenarios to do it justice, it being the mainstay of the PAINF.

Well, if that's the case then it's about as easy as it gets from my side of the workload ;) As for scenarios/campaigns that we produce, we have an incentive to show off both. Of course individuals can use whatever they want. I suspect most will want to play with the CV90 since it is probably one of the coolest IFVs ever made ;)

Steve

As for scenarios/campaigns that we produce, we have an incentive to show off both. Of course individuals can use whatever they want. I suspect most will want to play with the CV90 since it is probably one of the coolest IFVs ever made

Steve

My latest information shows that 44 PAINF were issued with four CV90 on January 4th 2009, the first CV90s to be isued for training purposes. So yeah, I kinda expect the YPR to be the star of the 2008 Syria show. But I'm biased, I admit.

nice bone. very nice.

Love the woodland cam....

Please please please include some woodland textured maps, or even winter....

If this is the last addon its our last chance to have these in a modern setting.

If all allied infantry models are included this could be the largest addon yet....... can the models for the afghanistan game be included so we have Russians in the oob too ???

nice bone. very nice.

Love the woodland cam....

Please please please include some woodland textured maps, or even winter....

If this is the last addon its our last chance to have these in a modern setting.

If all allied infantry models are included this could be the largest addon yet....... can the models for the afghanistan game be included so we have Russians in the oob too ???

Hey, how about we throw in the Normandy stuff into the NATO module too?

hey good idea normal dude!!! Good idea.

I'm assuming as a beta tester u r privy to what i am not. I further assume that as a beta tester u are affronted as we are indeed getting less.... im assuming map textures are out.... but that troop models are done for factions properly.