Scenario; Red Stream 120

11 hours ago, Pandur said:

thank you for providing the link to the scenario depot. i was thinking it should be easy to find in the repository, but its still the same so nothing is easy to find in the repository.

Anytime, my friend. Nice to see you are still around.

Mord.

well i am not exactly what you would call active here right now, i had to take a long break from all CMx2 things at some point. i got fed up with the lack of TCP/IP WEGO with(!!!) replay, fed up of playing the AI as a result. i kept suffering from forum melt downs from time to time(*facepalm*) as i was a little bit too passionate about the game and TCP/IP WEGO with replay.

however CMSF, as catastrophic as the launch was, they rly fixed that game up nicely over time and it turned out to be a game i very much enjoyed for long time, well into the CMBN and CMFI era of CMx2, so i am positively thrilled to see CMSF2 will feature all the same content CMSF had + the new features like water and such. on top, i never got around to buy the NATO module so when CMSF2 is here i can play with all new toys i never played so far, all the NATO stuff i did not play yet.

i think CMSF2 will be a blast and its a must buy for me when it come out, i remember when i made this scenario there was something like only 8 AI groups for a scenario this size, now i think we have 16 or more? this alone will be worth it.. OOH-RAH

Edited by Pandur