return of boog2006 and small arms mod

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been away for a year and a half. I had a total HD crash followed by some real world issues.

I was the author of the small arms mod about a year and a half ago. This "fixed" the semi-auto animations, added MG-26(t) (at least a hack of one), changed the belting of the other German MGs to historic types, and tweaked some values all over, etc. I'm not sure if I still have the files, and I see cmmods.com where it was uploaded is down.

If this still would be a useful mod-

If any modder with the knowhow has this mod, could you please update the fileslist (or anything else that obviously needs updated, based on the current mod scene) and post to the repository? Or, perhaps you could incorporate it into your own mod, if you wish. Just please give credit, and let me know where you post to. At the very least could someone who has it please upload it to the repository as is?

Also, speaking of mod scene, where can I find the latest FULL JSH mod? The one in the repository is only a patch, I think...

Thanks all

Ok, I've found my old files and now have JSH 1.3.2. I've finished making the small arms mod compatible with this newest JSH.

I need Tartari's permission to make this mod compatible with his movable hmg mod. Tartari, if you read this...?

Other than that it's ready to upload.

• 2 months later...