Bulldog Campaign CTD

I have 1.10.0.81 with JSH 1.3.2 (worked fine) then installed Gnasher Bulldog Campaign. TOW opens fine, but campaign CTDs at loading first mission (Incident at Cheux). Checked in forums, and people say some german vehycles (SDK 251) are missing and that they can be found in Oudy's mod. I can't find Oudy's mod anywhere.

People also suggest to remove these cars (SDK 251...) in Mission Mditor, but my Mission Mditor crashes badly. ( message-cannot open file 3dobj\tanks\ger\t.34......) 3dobj is a file installed by JSH 1.3.2 so could this be the bandit???

BTW I purchased the game yesterday and with exception of Mission Editor and Bulldog, all seems to be ok.

Any ideas?

Walter

Thanks Sneaksie

In fact I installed it directly (and already uninstalled so my Mission Editor is alive) and now i'm trying to find 1.3.2 to no avail. BTW, do I need the previous JSH 1.2.2 and 1.2.1 or can I install 1.3.1 directly(provided I can find it) Can you help me to find it? Also Oudy's mod I cannot find.

Walter

Sorry, I installed the Typhoon to no avail but... I opened in Mission Editor and Cheux is (or seems to be) the the only mission that doesn't open correctly. All's in gray, and it doesn't show no lanscape or trees or anything. Just a few lines and dots against a gray bottom. Could it be that?

And the Oudy's mod, do anyone know where can I find it?

Thanks Walter

Thanks people. I found a new mission.zip posted in the forum, replaced in Cheux, it showed up in Mission Editor and now the whole Bulldog Campaign is working, or at least Cheux oppened...

Walter

Hi Walter,

First;y I hope you enjoy the campaign. Please post any comments or problems you find in the Bullodogs problem thread.