Your Best Screen Shot 2

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Please let me know what you think of these...

cdu801

They are good, but not perfect. The first should have more zoom, to put the soldier group in background more in 'focus' and remove the unnecessary 'empty' space on the sides.

The second picture has the tank and the house too 'frontal' as a flat side. You should have taken the shoot from some angle to give it more optical dynamic and depth.

But they are good, because all in all they have a 'story' to tell, that's what makes them interesting to look at.

I just can't comprehend the mess that would make in real life. Everybody within 50 feet would be suppressed for a month.

Yeah, you'd think so. But 30 seconds later his brave team member manned the gun ;-) And one minute later the harrier dropped his bomb on that location.

That column is literally two miles high! The editor elevation height limit seems to be (inadvertantly?) turned off in v1.2. That terrain elevaton extends twice as far up as the max camera elevation. VERY impressive. I had been building a mountain map and accidentally stumbled on the new 'feature'. Give it a try just for fun (before it gets corrected in a future patch). :D

It's preparation for disclosure. NASA has for decades been concealing evidence of alien presence in our solar system, structures on the moon, 'sky' elevators thousands of miles high etc etc. It's easy to find on the web, and every word is true.

Plainly, BF are in on it and have been given the go-ahead by the US gov to 'leak' a little piece of evidence in preparation for the earth-shaking revelation that is to come.

;)

Here's something new for y'all.

I just uploaded a new mod which magically adds camouflage netting to British vehicles where there as none before! :D

No, I didn't hack into the code. The netting scrim was originally on vehicles in the game but it was such a pain to create halfway believable camou net art that the bmp file was masked blank and left for a later date.

Its up on Repository now.

CamouScreenshot2.jpg

CamouNettingScreenshot.jpg