Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to keep in mind that this is Stuka we are dealing with here, with all his infantile power fantasies. Hopefully they will lead him to try leaping off a tall building soon. Then all that will be necessary is for the municipal sanitation crew to scoop up the remains and carry them off to the dump with the rest of the trash.

Michael

With a skull as dense as yours? I hardly think so.

Didnae sell tha bugger shorrt, yer Yabba Dabba Boo'ness. Gi' tha pillock a pair of teaspoons an' he'll soon bae poondin' oot a jungle beat on tha' teak hard skull o' hais.

Ah bet hai'd tap oot a crackin' guid tune on hais ribs as waill !!

Didnae sell tha bugger shorrt, yer Yabba Dabba Boo'ness. Gi' tha pillock a pair of teaspoons an' he'll soon bae poondin' oot a jungle beat on tha' teak hard skull o' hais.

And with his usual open-mouthed state, he'd get that great hollow sound, which given the normal condition of his head, would be quite natural.

You have it all wrong, Stukes. We're your friends! We're just trying to help you face up to the barrenness of your existence. The futility, the hollowness of it all. The maddening uselessness of the whole thing. Take the bull by the horns, man, bite the bullet and eat your gun! What do you say, isn't it time you ended it all and put yourself out of your misery...and ours?

Michael

You have it all wrong, Stukes. We're your friends!

Now theres a reason for suicide if ever I heard it.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole suicide thing....perhaps you might demonstrate for me Michael, just so as I get it right?

Now theres a reason for suicide if ever I heard it.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole suicide thing....perhaps you might demonstrate for me Michael, just so as I get it right?

No, he'll just screw it up like the time he brought a radio into the bathtub. It was a transistor radio.

Then there was the time he jumped out of a window. From a basement apartment. All he managed to do there was bark his shins.

No, a good rule of thumb to use with Michael, is to watch what he does very, very carefully and then do the exact opposite.

Or just walk up and punch him in the head. That's fun, too.

What the hell is this? One day I'm gone, one lousy day and the M.B.T. is four slots from the bottom?

Slackers, you're all slackers ... I won't forget this.

Joe

<snicker>Ye said "bottom" </snicker>

DALEM! Ye vacuous snot-gobbler! Saind mae back tha feckin' setoop! YOO challainged mae, ye pillock! Gi' on with at!

I'm sure that there is no security at any airports around the world.

If Stuka is permitted to travel freely, then I am convinced that Osama Bin Laden could board a plane anywhere, bound for the States, and visit Disneyland.

Or it could just be that Qatar is SO bloody thankful to be getting rid of him for two weeks, that they pay off other countries security forces.

Qatarian Minister of Foreign Affairs: "Look... we KNOW what we're asking here. We KNOW what an odorous, nasty individual this guy is and believe you me, if some kind of... unfortunate accident occurs while he's within your jurisdiction, absolutely no questions will be asked other than, 'Where would you like the money sent?', so our final offer is, if you allow him to pass customs, we'll see that your oil costs a nickel a barrel. And we'll throw in a set of steak knives. The ones that can cut through a tin can and then slice a tomato thinly, because that's such a real world situation, right? Do we have a deal or what?"

Austrian counterpart: "Do I look like I just fell off the Rübe truck from Lake Blödsinnig???" Nein deal!!!"

Just another day in the international game of Keep Away From Stuka.

I'm LEEEEAVING on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again....dum -de- dummm de dahhh...something, something,,,,humm, hummmmm,....something about a pony....hummm, hummmm.....AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL SOOOOON!!!

tank you very much, i'll be here all week.