Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only children, retards and adult wankers say 'yummy'.

You haven't been a child since 1951 Boo, so which of the other two is it, hey Sparky?

You know, it's comments like that which make me really want to give you a great big hug. A really nice, arms wrapped all the way around, lift you off your feet and squeeze, squeeze, squeeze kind of hug.

Which ribs did you say you had broken again?

I'm off to Queensland for a holiday over the next 7 days.

Fortunately Stuka won't be at home so it'll be fairly safe.

Stay oughta my state you damned southener! Theres enough of your kind already up north muddying the waters and worrying the livestock!

I think the revulsion at any form of physical contact with you would outweigh any pain a few measly broken ribs might entail.

Then of course i'd have to kick you inna fork!

Granted that your years as a High kicker" with the Radio City Rockettes

(That's our Unca Stukey, third from the left)

have greatly honed your fork-kicking ability, I don't believe you're in any kind of shape to swing your hips in any direction.

For the first time in your life.

Well lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has completed his Quasi Annual Review, Inspection and Audit of the Denver contingent ... at present that really means just OGSF with Olde One Berli along to observe.

It was, honestly, more than just a bit of a bore, each of them inexplicably used much of our valuable time to talk about ... themselves ... as if anyone cared.

I did complete my Quasi Annual Audit, Inspection and Review however and the results (with action photos) will be posted this weekend.

It's not, I should warn you, for the faint of heart.

Joe

dalem never bolds anyone. He's challenged in that respect.

Among so many others.

As a matter of fact, you can go to any stock photo site on the net and type in "Poster Boy" and the only pic that will show up is one of dalem.

He's what you might call an archtype. Or idiot.

Send me an AK setup, OGSF. I demaaaaaannnnndddd it.

As tha' tha game wi' tha submarines ain at? At's aroond here sumwhere...

Och, an' here's a riddle fer ye - Wha' goes "Peddle, peddle, peddle, SPLAT...'Whaaah! Ah've broken mah feckin' ribs, mon!"?

A feckin' idjit, tha's wha'.

And spot on it was.
Now lads, let's remember that your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has ruled long ago that ONLY OGSF is allowed to post in dialect.

Rules are rules and nothing less than that ...

Joe

My ribs are healing nicely i'll have you know, and thank you to all for the cards, chocolates and flowers, they weren't really necessary but it is nice to know the high regard in which you all hold your old Unca Stukey.

Especially Emrys, whose gift of his retirement fund was both generous and heartfelt but entirely unnecessary. If I had wanted $1.65, I'm sure I have some loose change floating around here someplace.

My ribs are healing nicely i'll have you know, and thank you to all for the cards, chocolates and flowers, they weren't really necessary but it is nice to know the high regard in which you all hold your old Unca Stukey.

Especially Emrys, whose gift of his retirement fund was both generous and heartfelt but entirely unnecessary. If I had wanted $1.65, I'm sure I have some loose change floating around here someplace.

Speaking of ribs, I made some nice Asian style baby backs this past weekend. Very simple recipe, quite tasty. If anyone wants the recipe, pleaase send a self addressed stamped envelope and $3.59 to:

Backyard BBQ Delights

204 E 38th Street

New York, New York 10011

Speaking of ribs, I made some nice Asian style baby backs this past weekend. Very simple recipe, quite tasty. If anyone wants the recipe, pleaase send a self addressed stamped envelope and $3.59 to:

Oh sure, price it way out of Emrys range.

Er, good job.