Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haaaaapy SMurfday to MEEEEEEEEE!!!HHAppppppy Belchday tO meEEEEEEE....<>I get LOts of Presennnnts coz I'm just WOnderfuLLLLeeeeeee!!!

You drunken sot. Must be quite normal for you to buy your own presents...

Send a turn with a surrender in it.

Noba.

Haaaaapy SMurfday to MEEEEEEEEE!!!HHAppppppy Belchday tO meEEEEEEE....<>I get LOts of Presennnnts coz I'm just WOnderfuLLLLeeeeeee!!!

Is it your birthday then, hmmmm, well, best returns of the day ... I suppose.

Just another day here of course, albeit a bit less bright now that I've had to contemplate your continued existence.

And that's my present to you lad, you've made your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread somewhat less happy.

Joe

As if you have even a vague notion (the only kind you ever have) what that means.

Michael

I'll have you know that I found that in the Official Reference Work of the Peng Challenge Thread ... Wikipedia. If you can't trust Wiki who can you trust?

Joe

So I believe I'll send a turn to each of them just for old times sake and then climb back into my Albatross DVa and battle the SPAD menace over the trenches.

Eh, we all know you're only in it for the castor oil.

and the hot french nurses when you inevitably crash your Albatross whilst attempting to taxi to the runway......
HAH! That's where you're wrong ... they're all grass fields, no runways.

And I've rarely crashed on takeoff ... landings, on the other hand ... and actually just surviving long enough to have the opportunity to land ... and ...

Joe

So now I have to deal with images of Old Foul Joe being given castor oil by hot French nurses? And the inevitable aftermath?

No, That's nowhere in my contract, so you can just forget it right now.

No you idiot, they lubricated the engines with castor oil since it didn't break down under heat as readily as the then available lubricants.

It did have the unfortunate side effect of blowing hot castor oil all over the pilot and some of it vaporized so they breathed it in as well ... and the wings would sometimes fall off under stress ... or the engines would quit ... and then there was the whole "no parachute" business.

Joe

and the hot french nurses when you inevitably crash your Albatross whilst attempting to taxi to the runway......

Er, German nurses.

That would be German nurses if he's flying an Albatross, you poor excuse for a poor excuse. Big fat Helgas, with giant doughy man-hands, a really bad attitude, and a rectal thermometer a yard long that's just looking for an excuse to commit a border violation.

Sheesh, and he even picked Stuka as a nick. Why, given the above state of German nursing, is beyond me, but still, tis to weep.

Big fat Helgas, with giant doughy man-hands, a really bad attitude, and a rectal thermometer a yard long that's just looking for an excuse to commit a border violation.

You think about these things alot don't you?