Isn't it cute how we used to have to end Peng Challenge threads before the 300th post

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody with half a brain knows there never has been, and never will be, anything cute about the MBT. Something that stinks this badly and attracts the kinds of miscreants we see here on a regular basis conjures up different images. Images that are now, thanks to various environmental regulations, only seen in real life in places like third world countries and New Jersey. And if any of you Jersey guys want to make a fuss about it, tell me what exit number you live off of and I'll use Google Earth to prove my point. And if I can't, then I'll just swap in a pic taken from Slumdog Millionaire and fake my case just like the Warren Commission did. And if Oliver Stone wants to make a fast paced, but still dull, film about it... he's welcome to it.

Steve

Anybody with half a brain knows there never has been, and never will be, anything cute about the MBT. Something that stinks this badly and attracts the kinds of miscreants we see here on a regular basis conjures up different images. Images that are now, thanks to various environmental regulations, only seen in real life in places like third world countries and New Jersey. And if any of you Jersey guys want to make a fuss about it, tell me what exit number you live off of and I'll use Google Earth to prove my point. And if I can't, then I'll just swap in a pic taken from Slumdog Millionaire and fake my case just like the Warren Commission did. And if Oliver Stone wants to make a fast paced, but still dull, film about it... he's welcome to it.

Steve

Good lord man ... whatever was the cause of that?

The M.B.T. has stood by you and the rest of BFC since the days when you were BTS and THIS is the thanks we get?

We are the class of the forums and you damned well know it, else why would we still be here in the face of the oft repeated demands for our collective banishment.

That doesn't change the fact the Elvis shouldn't be allowed near creating a new incarnation ... rules are rules and nothing less but now we have the least of the less. On this Michael is, probably for the first time in his life, correct.

Well I'm taking a stand so I am ... I'm showing my displeasure by jetting off to Colorado next week ... and I may see Berli and OGSF and recruit them to join me in my displeasure.

Joe

I like cheese
I have it on good authority that it doesn't care for you at all ... no, not even the Gouda.

Joe

p.s. I'm really leaving now, off to the airport ... don't try to talk me out of it.

p.p.s. Turns are out to Wolfp Mk II and Nidan1 ... and I think Leeo owes me a turn but it's been so long I've forgotten and obviously MrSpkr and the alleged setup he vowed to send is MIA.

p.p.p.s. Okay NOW I'm leaving for real.

Joe,

Good lord man ... whatever was the cause of that?

Sorry... I was just totally thrown off by Elvis starting up a thread. I promise it won't happen again until it happens again.

The M.B.T. has stood by you and the rest of BFC since the days when you were BTS and THIS is the thanks we get?

Herpes sticks around through thick and thin too, but I don't think thanks are in order for that either.

We are the class of the forums and you damned well know it, else why would we still be here in the face of the oft repeated demands for our collective banishment.

Why else? Oh, well let's see... because some of you threatened to show up on my doorstep with cheap beer and wine coolers and not leave until I let the MBT return? My nearest neighbors might be 1/4 mile away, but I am confident that the carrying on which would result from such a caustic combination of elements would most definitely be heard. And if heard, result in various calls to law enforcement officials. I'd hate to use up all my favors with the Chief over THAT ruckus. Then again, I could call the police and tell them to use maximum force. They've got gallons of pepper spray and fully charged tazers which have never been used, so I'm sure they would jump at the chance.

Once again, apologies in advance. Elvis starting the thread has thrown me off my normal joyous mood regarding the MBT, therefore it is his fault.

Steve

As ever, Battlefront is correct. Everything is Elvis's fault. No fault can be found in that.

In other news, I regret to inform my playing (or is that waiting?) companions that my normally delayed turns in our current contentious behaviors will be further delayed. I was going to process and send turns yesterday after arriving home from a weekend fishing, chumming, boating, falling, bruising, and generally abusing what's left of my physicial remains. However, at my house, the hamster has died. The chain has come off the wheel. There's a spanner in the works. The circuit is dead. The doohicky has become dissassiociated with the franistan valve. You can't get there from here.

Anyway, my home internet connection is kaput. Once that is repaired later this week, I will once again be delaying my turn-sending for reasons related to the seasnons, rather than gross incompetence on the part of the electrons lollygagging about the house.

As ever, Battlefront is correct. Everything is Elvis's fault. No fault can be found in that.

In other news, I regret to inform my playing (or is that waiting?) companions that my normally delayed turns in our current contentious behaviors will be further delayed. I was going to process and send turns yesterday after arriving home from a weekend fishing, chumming, boating, falling, bruising, and generally abusing what's left of my physicial remains. However, at my house, the hamster has died. The chain has come off the wheel. There's a spanner in the works. The circuit is dead. The doohicky has become dissassiociated with the franistan valve. You can't get there from here.

Anyway, my home internet connection is kaput. Once that is repaired later this week, I will once again be delaying my turn-sending for reasons related to the seasnons, rather than gross incompetence on the part of the electrons lollygagging about the house.

Excuses are like a#$holes, everybody has one.

Dear Joe,

Sorry about dropping the ball on the rules. I have spent all day writing some up for you. I think it is my best work ever...Again sorry for the slip up and I hope this makes up for it.

Do you like rules?

0 Without rules, I would not be as beloved as I am

0 Anarchy Rulez!

Do you like to tell long pointless stories and have jolly singsongs?

0 Funny you should say that, because I remember a time...

0 ...back when I was just a little Gnome...

Do you like to curse people with unlimited Mondays?

0 Die now!

0 Die now!

Are you large and gray and hang out in a paddock?

0 Yer pointy rubber gnome is known to frequent paddocks

0 Is that like a double wide in Oregon?

How do you like Australians?

0 AUSSIE, AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI! OI!! OI!!!

0 Thinly sliced

See Below for your score!

Love,

Elvis

Herpes sticks around through thick and thin too, but I don't think thanks are in order for that either.

By Jove, I think Steve is starting to get the hang of this thing! There may be hope for him yet. But then, it may still be too soon to tell...

Michael

Not really rules, but damn well written!

Thanks Boo. You made me blush.

Please nobody say say anything to Steve about this but I think I also started the thread before last. Really don't point it out to him as it may only draw attention to his "condition".

So ... it's pining for the fjords is it?

Joe

Really don't point it out to him as it may only draw attention to his "condition".

Oh I think stirring the pot would liven things up! Gawd knows it's been a tad slow 'at the office' of late.

But not in the next 7 days. I'm off to Queensland for a holiday over the next 7 days.

Fortunately Stuka won't be at home so it'll be fairly safe.

**gives everyone a big group hug**

Haloumi cheese on the BBQ....ummmmmm

Is that "ummmmmmm" indicative of being unsure about putting cheese on the barby, or is it a yummmmmmm indicating that it's yummy?

You really, really need to get off your prehensile tail and work on your communication skills.