Post Your Time Zone For Multiplayer

eniced73

Ok. This post is mostly for my benefit but I believe it may help others too (setting up tournaments, etc.). If everyone active could post their time zone information it will give me an idea on whether or not it will be worth it (multiplayer wise) for me to buy the game. TOW 1 is dead in the USA and it is hard to for me to play during the times our European mates are online. Thanks.

Eniced73----Eastern Standard Time----GMT(-5)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Bumping this once again.

I have all three games so I am game with whatever someone wants to play. I have yet to hook up a multiplayer game but am interested in checking it out.

Feel like I am spamming all three forums but there is no one place to post this except for the opponents finder thread which looks like no one even looks at.

I'd be up for a multi player game. I not the best multiplayer gamer, but I have all 3 games and my time zone is EST or is it daylight savings, well either way I live on the east coast of the United States.

Great. Hussar Actual is in Canada and I actually played my first MP game with him last night. Pretty fun but I am a new to it as are you. I am usually on the comput from midnight until 200AM everynight. So let me know if you are a night owl like me and we can hook up. Keep Hussar in mind to. I think he is an hour behind us. Finally some North Americans coming out to play. See you soon.

• 4 months later...

Sweet. Someone from the same time zone as me. I can usually play from 1000pm til 1200pm or 100am EST any day of the week. Let me know if this fits your schedule and you are interested in playing some games. If you are, I will have to dust the game off but I am interested if you are. Let me know. Later.