Latakia Airport Map

• 2 weeks later...
Great looking map - Plan to use it - It is just a stand alone map, correct. No AI scripting with it.

thats right just a stand alone map. someone asked if i had thought about making it larger, and well since at my current job location i have nothing but time to kill i have been slowly adding detail. but please use it, im looking forward to see the scenarios that people create with the map!

thanks for the comments

steve-o

I have just uploaded a new larger map of the Latakia Airport area. It is 1568x2128, so not wider but deeper. I extended the map as far down as possible and still couldn't put the entire runway on the map! But most of it is there. The built up area to the southwest of the airport is not 100% accurate due to editor limitations, but I think it still has an authentic feel to it. The real world's roads need to conform to BFC's allowed directions:D! This again is a stand alone map with no AI plans or units.

Latlrg1.jpg

Latlrg2.jpg

Enjoy!

Steve-o

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...