patch ??

clanitho

Good News, but i'm looking forward for an super-patch with:

> more units

> more campaigns

> missions!

> new features

:-)

I agree also and not ones where we have to pay for additions that should have already been in the release version of the game...which is what a lot of game peeps are pulling these days...I'm downloading the demo right now but from what I already read I think I'm going to wait and see if the missing obvious units that should have been there are going to be added sans extra money before I click the purchase button...

My suggestion for incoming patch/patches (if not too late ;)) is to add new command-button for infantry: using weapons of choice in tactics manner - big guns -> grenades -> small guns ... When approaching enemy infested building, and no friendly forces around (in lethal distance), use the grenades instead of small guns, and vice-versa, when in buildings and friendlies is nearby DON'T use grenades... Its a common sense in infantry tactics (was in HV - Croatian army in war for three and a half year) that when approaching risky object first use big guns-grenade launcher (if possible), then and only then send some squad to check the building, with grenades if possible. And when commanding officer decide that is safe to enter object, use only small guns, pistols and submachine guns (of course if available). And if infantry squad has oportunity to contact some artillery, mortars or if some tanks near (hoorah for tanks!!), dont expose infantry to frontal fire (if time is no esence...) Works all the time for me in real, been squad leader for almost two years, having minor casualities in my team , mostly mortar shells and grenades and two or three bullets shots, and of course greatest fear of all for "prašinare" (croatian for infantrymen) - land mines...