Take the Quiz! Which Peng Challenge Thread Character Are You?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you said something about a Taurus and...I just presumed that you were being uncharacteristically generous.

Astrologically challenged, are you? Well, in your case I suppose we just have to add that to the list of your shortcomings. The long, long, very long list.

...you wanted to get back to peeking under Mary Jane's dress with that mirror on your shoe.

Her name was Judy and I used neither a mirror nor my shoe. She was very obliging, and who could blame her? After all, even back then I was possessed of considerable charm.

Michael

Astrologically challenged, are you? Well, in your case I suppose we just have to add that to the list of your shortcomings. The long, long, very long list.

Her name was Judy and I used neither a mirror nor my shoe. She was very obliging, and who could blame her? After all, even back then I was possessed of considerable charm.

Michael

Really? Pity it went away but like your hair, teeth and an ability to see your toes while standing up I suppose it was an inevitable loss due to old age.

Joe

The Gnome is on his way over and I didn't get him anything for his birthday.

Gonna be another good day!

Surely you can come up with something alcoholic ... whiskey, wine, beer ... aftershave?

I had a roommate in college who used to drink Aqua Velva ...

Joe

1 oz vodka

1 oz gin

1 oz Blue Curacao

- sprite

Fill a shaker with cracked ice. Add vodka, gin and Blue Curacao. Shake. Strain into a High Baller filled with ice and top up with your favorite lime-lime soda. Garnish with fresh lemon or lime, a straw would also come in handy. Enjoy

Whats the big problem with Aqua Velva there sparky? No froo-froo umbrella in it for ya?

Aww sheeeet! I HATES setupsesss! I might look for a different map....your map suckessessssss.

Hey, I could give him the map you and I are fighting on!

Hey Noba! Just make sure you use a small force on it. Infantry, 500-600 pts. max. Give it about 35 turns. You'll have fun!

Aww sheeeet! I HATES setupsesss! I might look for a different map....your map suckessessssss.

Oh for heavens sake. SUCK IT UP, PRINCESS.

Just because you bought "landing" craft for a land game...

Noba.