CMAK: PBEM operations

Jajo74

I am looking for an opponent to play operations by PBEM. I prefer western front and in particular battle of Bulge.

You should have experience playing operations and open to follow "play as they lay" rules.

I will be able to send one file every day and some days more than that depending on opponent.

How about just a small CMAK, 44 Bulge-light snow, Reinforced Company size 2 or 3 game Operation ( 1000 points, Combined Arms ), Random Map, Village.

However, I dont like the "play as they lay" rule. Instead, units can be layed anywhere at the closest starting block( use the LOS tool to measure range ). If there is one continuous block, then anywhere in that block. Reinforcements must use the "play as they lay" rule.

Tell me what you think,

Joe

Thanks for your offer and we are currently playing a CMBB ME right now with me as the ruskie (dirtonex).

This time I am looking for a large operation. Last year I played Wacht Am Rhein and Blut Und Ehre unfortunately my opponent suffered a stroke. :(

The "play as the lay" rules can be flexible. However setup´s should be done in a realistic way. And I agree about the reinforcements but they are of course ok to line up as a column on a road for example.