Windows 7 Support

majormauser2

I cannot stress the fact that all games from now on must come out supporting Windows 7. While I can get TOW 2 to work. There are still things like hanging up in the Setup Options screen that really take away from the joy of playing this game. Windows 7 is shaping up quite well and will replace XP FINALLY.

Thanks for the Demo... will be purchasing soon.:D

I wouldn't be so sure Windows 7 will replace XP finally. Not anytime soon for sure. It will take years to get mainstream to even accept Win 7 after the Vista scam. You can bet if a lot of games won't run on Win 7 gamers will turn on it just like they did Vista. If you're already having issues with games that's a sure sign it's in for a rough road to hoe.

After rebooting Windows 7 today. Going to the setting screen I get a settings screen that is all BLACK except for the text which is visible. The Buttons graphics are not visible but if I click around I can change it. I have everything on HIGH.

I am running on a Mac Pro 4gb ram, windows 7 with the latest Nvidia driver for my 8800GT Graphics card 512mb video ram. Running the game at 1600x1200.

After playing for a while in game... I tried Quitting and restarting in a lower resolution and graphics level but the game would not allow me load the Battle of Sidi Bou Zid... It locked up everything.

Rebooted to try again....still running at 1600x1200 with Medium Graphics level. Now everything seems to work. Possibly even with a high end system I still need more... Ha.