Improving the look of the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Patchy got the joke, i'm not surprised to learn that it sailed right over the head's of Boo and Mace without even ruffling what little hair they have on their pointy little bonces.

She was being kind to you.

Interesting that you don't even recognize pity when it's the only thing that's gotten you where you are today.

Care to hop on the end of this skewer mate?
Actually Nidan1 I do believe that Mishga is a female person of the opposite sex and therefore entitled to be addressed as a Lady of the 'pool.

On the other hand I could be wrong, it's been a long weekend but at the end of said weekend I am triumphantly posting on a brand new, sparkling with the morning dew NEW computer!

That's right lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has spent the weekend scouring the town for components and then building ... HIMSELF ... a new Intel i7 with 6 Gig RAM, GeForce 9800 GT (512) card and a 500 Meg HD ... HIMSELF ... AND IT WORKS!

Did I mention the new 22" LCD monitor? No ... well, my bad then.

As a result my turns may be delayed as I struggle through the installation of every program known to man and my data files ... but trust me lads, it'll be worth it ... well it'll be worth it to ME ... not so much to you probably.

Joe

Actually Nidan1 I do believe that Mishga is a female person of the opposite sex and therefore entitled to be addressed as a Lady of the 'pool.

On the other hand I could be wrong, it's been a long weekend but at the end of said weekend I am triumphantly posting on a brand new, sparkling with the morning dew NEW computer!

That's right lads, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has spent the weekend scouring the town for components and then building ... HIMSELF ... a new Intel i7 with 6 Gig RAM, GeForce 9800 GT (512) card and a 500 Meg HD ... HIMSELF ... AND IT WORKS!

Did I mention the new 22" LCD monitor? No ... well, my bad then.

As a result my turns may be delayed as I struggle through the installation of every program known to man and my data files ... but trust me lads, it'll be worth it ... well it'll be worth it to ME ... not so much to you probably.

Joe

My bad, too lazy to look at each profile....soro, soro ****surei shimasu! Gomen nasai!

What!!!! this stoopid forum edits foreign words if they contain an English equivalent four letter sware word? Boy is that really dumb. Are we adults here or what?

Obviously, No.
Oh I don't know ... I think a good case could be made that you're a WHAT.

As in WHAT kind of jerk would take advantage of poor defenseless squishies with three, count 'em THREE T-72s.

As in WHAT kind of jerk would INSIST on continuing the game even when told ahead of time that his opponent faced a hopeless cause.

As in WHAT kind of jerk would continue to fire on poor, helpless ... have I mentioned that they were helpless ... Marines with TANK fire.

That kind of WHAT.

Joe

...I do believe that Mishga is a female person of the opposite sex...

I will leave the parsing of that statement to those interested in pursuing a degree by analyzing verbal confusions as a sign of advancing senility.

I will, however, point out the possibility that this Mishga person might be male and, oh, gay for instance. Or not as the case may be. Until said Mishga person chooses to declare his or her gender, we should regard the question as still open.

I will further point out that a proper Justicar would have taken such possibilities into consideration and ruled accordingly. Too bad we don't have one.

Michael

My bad, too lazy to look at each profile....soro, soro ****surei shimasu! Gomen nasai!

What!!!! this stoopid forum edits foreign words if they contain an English equivalent four letter sware word? Boy is that really dumb. Are we adults here or what?

Given your highly suspect nature, the system has probably flagged you for more careful and thorough censoring. Who knows what filth might lay camouflaged within a seemingly innocent collection of syllables. I suspect a large caliber bullet fired just behind the ear at close range is in your near future.

Michael

I will leave the parsing of that statement to those interested in pursuing a degree by analyzing verbal confusions as a sign of advancing senility.

I will, however, point out the possibility that this Mishga person might be male and, oh, gay for instance. Or not as the case may be. Until said Mishga person chooses to declare his or her gender, we should regard the question as still open.

I will further point out that a proper Justicar would have taken such possibilities into consideration and ruled accordingly. Too bad we don't have one.

Michael

Let's see what we shall see, shall we Michael?

In the third place, her occupation is listed as "Housewife" ... now granted some have chosen to be less than fully truthful in the past with regard to their public profile, but I have it on unimpeachable authority that she is ... in fact ... a SHE!

So there!

Joe