Improving the look of the Peng Challenge Thread

Here, let me put your mind at rest.

You forgot to drink the bottle of rum, the bottle of vodka, the bottle of tequila and the bottle of port.

You did do a hell of a job on the wine (four bottles) but forgot the champagne in the frig.

There, you need wonder no more.

And yes, it'll all be gone before you can come back over.

Lars, you rat bastard, I call you out. For too long you have hoarded alcohol, boasted of your infamous boat trips upon the lake (not even the Vikings could pull off a pale simulacrum of your antics); yet, while living in such circumstances, you have continued to fail to take advantage of the opportunities before your eyes. Why have I not heard of Seanachai or Foul Joe mysteriously disappearing during a visit to your humble abode? Why have you not employed dalem's head as a primary anchor for your boat (hell, it would be the first time anything dalem had held a job in ages)? How is it that Papa Khann still lives?

The answer, of course, is straightforward: you're a slacker. Oh yes, you can party and drink and spin about the pond in your motorboat, but when it comes to making a difference, to actually accomplishing something beneficial, you, sir, are a wanker, a complete and utter failure in life.

Given this fact, I will be shocked if you are able to accomplish sending me a setup, me USMC, you Syrians, random all else; however, a million monkeys at a million typewriters for a million years and all that.

Steve

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that the spell check function suggests that Seanachai be changed to Sancho? It's karma, I say, and loads of it.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lars, you rat bastard, I call you out. For too long you have hoarded alcohol, boasted of your infamous boat trips upon the lake (not even the Vikings could pull off a pale simulacrum of your antics); yet, while living in such circumstances, you have continued to fail to take advantage of the opportunities before your eyes. Why have I not heard of Seanachai or Foul Joe mysteriously disappearing during a visit to your humble abode? Why have you not employed dalem's head as a primary anchor for your boat (hell, it would be the first time anything dalem had held a job in ages)? How is it that Papa Khann still lives?

The answer, of course, is straightforward: you're a slacker. Oh yes, you can party and drink and spin about the pond in your motorboat, but when it comes to making a difference, to actually accomplishing something beneficial, you, sir, are a wanker, a complete and utter failure in life.

Given this fact, I will be shocked if you are able to accomplish sending me a setup, me USMC, you Syrians, random all else; however, a million monkeys at a million typewriters for a million years and all that.

Steve

P.S. Has anyone else noticed that the spell check function suggests that Seanachai be changed to Sancho? It's karma, I say, and loads of it.

Oh silly boy that you are MrSpkr, do you REALLY imagine that Lars is in possession of a computer that has enough firepower to play CMSF?

It is to laugh ... I could be wrong but I think when he wants to refresh his monitor he turns it upside down and shakes it ... if you get my drift.

Joe

Oh silly boy that you are MrSpkr, do you REALLY imagine that Lars is in possession of a computer that has enough firepower to play CMSF?

It is to laugh ... I could be wrong but I think when he wants to refresh his monitor he turns it upside down and shakes it ... if you get my drift.

Joe

That's not a problem for me, Joe, it's a tactic.

Steve

That's not a problem for me, Joe, it's a tactic.

Steve

Well yes, I imagine that for YOU having an opponent refuse your challenge since HE CAN'T PHYSICALLY ACCEPT IT would have to be the same as a Total Victory ... and likely the only chance you would have to get such a victory ... or any victory.

Joe

W00T!

My conference in Cyprus got cancelled at the last minute when the Iraqi delegates were ordered off their plane by their own government which means I am enjoying 2 full days in Istanbul on the company dime! Plus I get back to Qatar just in time for the weekend!

Not even Joe could depress me today!

What??? You, a wealthy slum landlord, capitalistic co-owner of a yacht, alcoholic exploiter of the worker, are too cheap to buy a crummy Windoze box? Slacker.

What???? You want me to buy it with my own money? Peasant.

Oh, wait a minute, the stimulus check was my own money...

Let me go out and come in again.

Shaw, you will immediately acknowledge that I am an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Simple as that.

Seanachai, you are old...

Granted not Emrys old, but neither is Mount Rushmore.

Will that suffice?

Rune

W00T!

My conference in Cyprus got cancelled at the last minute when the Iraqi delegates were ordered off their plane by their own government which means I am enjoying 2 full days in Istanbul on the company dime! Plus I get back to Qatar just in time for the weekend!

Snow days must be made up in the summer.

W00T!

You misspelled canceled.

Joe

Maybe he'll exceed his per diem and end up in debtor's prison. One can hope.

That's where big, sweaty, ugly, mean guys would toss his salad? Stukes is so cute they would probably form a line. He wouldn't lack for company. Sounds like a win/win to me.

Michael

As much as it pains me to put these words to print, I must admit Shaw is right.

The ol beige box doesn't do CMSF. I await Win 7, and a stimulus check, before I upgrade.

Sigh.

I should have suspected as much.

Tell you what, send me a CMAK setup (your computer CAN run CMAK, can't it?), and we'll see what we can do.

If that's too much, perhaps a nice game of minesweeper?

Steve

The Turkish Police wouldn't dare take on your old Unca Stukey! So the chances of getting my salad tossed by any of Emrys' friends in prison are very slim indeed..

In other news I picked up a box of Bolivas Royal Coronas at Ataturk Airport Duty free so the old humidor is practically bursting at the seams with nicotine goodness.