Improving the look of the Peng Challenge Thread

We start by putting a big bag over Emrys' head. If you're afraid it might fall off... secure it with duct tape.

Or staples.

And Shaw shold wear a big, floppy hat. One that goes down to his ankles.

I'd say that's a good start.

And speaking of good starts...

The rules are as follows, you odiferous twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, either. You’re both a pair of ankle biters and the dog smells better.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn… and then more derision. We believe that if something’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we're not into miniatures.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That set of rules was really...very mediocre. But what can one expect from one who bastardizes a very mediocre song by a composer whose name isn't even worth remembering?

Michael

Are you talking about "Camptown Races"?

A song which has been in the lexicon of American folk music for over a century and a half?

Written by Stephen Foster?

So... what'd he do to piss you off, Michael? Steal your milk money at recess? Give you a wedgie during gym class?

We start by putting a big plastic bag over Emrys' head. If you're afraid it might fall off... secure it with duct tape.

Or staples.

Fixed that for you.

And Shaw shold wear a big, floppy hat. One that goes down to his ankles.

Something like this, perhaps?

249859004_df1baa47cb.jpg

An odd request, but then again, I've never understood Ohioan fetishes.

Steve

This is supposed to be a place where improvement is frowned upon. What kind of place has the world become if a guy like me can't even listen to groggy old gamers dribble insults out of their mouths under the impression that it is witty and sharp, when, in actuality, it is utterly middle-class?

C'mon people, i've seen better rules and more impressive exchanges on ABC's Wife Swap.

We are completely middle-class, with absolutely no pretentions about it. I used that phrase in the context of the British insult, or suggestion rather.

here I am, trying to praise you for your feats of counterproductivity, and here you are, waiting to strike like a retarded cobra, regardless of what I say.

I've learned my lesson, won't do it again.

We are completely middle-class, with absolutely no pretentions about it. I used that phrase in the context of the British insult, or suggestion rather.

here I am, trying to praise you for your feats of counterproductivity, and here you are, waiting to strike like a retarded cobra, regardless of what I say.

I've learned my lesson, won't do it again.

We don't need no stinken' praise from an SSN...feel free to jump into the Bay at your earliest convenience.