Sign in to follow this  
panzermartin

Improving the look of CM Normandy

All these impressionist paintings in this thread got me wondering what an impressionist landscape CM would look like. A photoshop filter applied to a a building and wall skins, and here's the answer ;)

impressionistCM.jpg

Sorry for my ignorance, but does covering behind vehicles or wrecks, gives you an extra protection factor in CMSF?

Vehicles do block enemy fire, whereas they did not in CMx1.

It's probably been mentioned, but it would be nice if the terrain would fade out into a hilly or flat surface, into a distant fog, instead of having that nasty looking background image. What I mean is what you see in ToW2.

You just have to look at the borders of Germany in this cartoon, to recognize that the author has no idea of WW2 at all... He has failed to catch the basic points just right from the start.

You're right. It is sooooo unrealistic. German had a much bigger nose prior to WW2. :D

You're right. It is sooooo unrealistic. German had a much bigger nose prior to WW2. :D

I do have to say, i like the attention to realism in the comic, especially when it comes down to the fact that Great Britain has a giant mustache.

Hey, as a thesis on WWII, it's no less accurate (and well documented) than Suvorov's Icebreaker or his related work.

The frame with China splattered with soot from nuked Japan brought me closer to incontinence than I have been in years. (TMI, I know)

67.gif

It's a nice joke, but not more. It can not hide the fact, that it has no plan about what it talks in the litteraly sense of the word. And that makes it silly. Caught in the open whith pants down plain for all to see.

He,he....killing jokes at battlefront.com. Somehow I feel myself really krautisch today...

64.gif

It's a nice joke, but not more. It can not hide the fact, that it has no plan about what it talks in the litteraly sense of the word. And that makes it silly. Caught in the open whith pants down plain for all to see.

It was never meant to be taken seriously. :rolleyes: