Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just kidding, i don't go to college, nor will i ever. I prefer to rot on the forum. You know, with you guys!

All in good fun, keep me around long enough and i might get re-inspired to pick up CMSF again for the first time in days.

or maybe i'll find inspiration in painting war miniatures. I'd always imagined that it is the huffing of paint that made it interesting.

Oh lookit, it measures success in life by...what was it...keggers? Quaint. Can we keep it, just for a short while, it may actually type something amusing eventually.

Only because its from California, I imagine. They all talk that way out there. It lists an occupation of "student", but that could mean anything from clown school to learning the finer arts of serial killing.

Actually that's outdated. I'm actually a private security contractor.

And i'm not from San Diego, so im no surfer party boy, and im not from LA so im no serial killer. Im from the relative area of San Francisco. C'mon fellas, aren't you reading ma screen name?

Hmmm, I'll have to retract my conditional, temporary approval it seems.

While we're not spelling or grammar grogs there are certain minimal expectations ...

Joe

Actually that's outdated. I'm actually a private security contractor.

And i'm not from San Diego, so im no surfer party boy, and im not from LA so im no serial killer. Im from the relative area of San Francisco. C'mon fellas, aren't you reading ma screen name?

Let me guess...a gay ironworker?

A botched attempt to turn an insult into a reputation, i realized shortly after changing my name that it was the "sapien" part that meant "man".

Ask Emrys, he'll tell you all about it.

Feh! to Emrys! You're an Iron Man...perhaps a weightlifter?

I really hope you enjoy hurting my feelings. At least i still go out on dates.
Now look Homo Merriwuss ... if you came in here expecting rose petals at your feet then you haven't been around as long as you say you have. This is the CessPool, the Peng Challenge Thread, the Mutha Beautiful Thread and we don't take kindly to SSNs ... especially those who are so careless with their posts as to not capitalize "I".

Joe

Now look Homo Merriwuss ... if you came in here expecting rose petals at your feet then you haven't been around as long as you say you have. This is the CessPool, the Peng Challenge Thread, the Mutha Beautiful Thread and we don't take kindly to SSNs ... especially those who are so careless with their posts as to not capitalize "I".

Joe

I don't expect, i prepare. I know exactly where i am and I'd appreciate if a man as wise as yourself understood when he was walking in on someone's master plan.

P.S. the fact that you "sign" your posts with your first name completely disarms the insults.

A botched attempt to turn an insult into a reputation.

I'll say it is!!

Ironworkers are the scourge of society and are behind the credit crunch and the fall of the Berlin wall. Let me ask you this, did anyone ever investigate the fact that the Texas School Book Depository building contained ironwork???

I don't expect, i prepare. I know exactly where i am and I'd appreciate if a man as wise as yourself understood when he was walking in on someone's master plan.

P.S. the fact that you "sign" your posts with your first name completely disarms the insults.

You ... you have a plan?

Is it to ignore proper spelling and grammar or is that just a bonus for us?

I've been "signing" my posts and insulting SSNs on this board for 9 years lad. I don't intend to change those habits.

Oh ... since Seanachai's posting of the rules was not only late but insufficient allow me to be the first to wish you a hearty ...

SOD OFF!

Joe

You ... you have a plan?

It is a distinct possibility.

Is it to ignore proper spelling and grammar or is that just a bonus for us?

I have learned to appreciate the art of pushing buttons. it is a bonus for me.

I've been "signing" my posts and insulting SSNs on this board for 9 years lad. I don't intend to change those habits.

my friends nephew has been wetting the bed for nine years, the Vietnam war lasted about eleven. By the way, numbers such as nine are usually spelled out.

Oh ... since Seanachai's posting of the rules was not only late but insufficient allow me to be the first to wish you a hearty ...

SOD OFF!Joe

You wish you were my first.