A new record in Hetzer killing ....

Scheer

A lowly, immobilised M4 Sherman 75W killed four Hetzers of my old archenemy ( whom I play for years ) in just sixty seconds !

After speeding over a bridge, he was immobilised in the first seconds of the turn. At about fourty to sixty meters he shot at the sides of a pack of Hetzers, killing one with each shot. Outstanding !

I dont think he will survive the onslaught, but I wish to express my gratitude to my valorous pixeltruppen .

Muhahahaha .... tremble Ralf ....

What were four Hetzers doing flank on to an advancing tank?!

Well done though - they are annoying little critters when used well.

They were trying to defend that bridge. I smoked them for good and send forward lots of M4 Shermans, trying to flank them.

Which they did just splendidly ...

And yeah, those Hetzers are a pet peeve of my archenemy. So I ususally see lots of them. Attacking them head on is a waste of time.

scheer - could you send me the game movie file and password. I have been intending/working on a little library of exciting moves, disasters. I would love to see it.

I have a nice one of a Schrek doing 3 /4? Churchills in about 60 seconds as my star and currently sole piece though I do some more in my game files of the last 4 years.

They were trying to defend that bridge. I smoked them for good and send forward lots of M4 Shermans, trying to flank them.

Which they did just splendidly ...

And yeah, those Hetzers are a pet peeve of my archenemy. So I ususally see lots of them. Attacking them head on is a waste of time.

You call that "trying"?! Yoda would not repeat NOT give you a hard time about this...