WIP New Campaign All American Screaming Eagles

Gnasher

Now, I'll look for the tree shaders!

Tartari,

maybe it's possible to use the shader of the static fartrees as a starting point for creating the shader for the other trees?

I just figured how to change the skycube!

whaow! you've to tell me why mine is not working!!! I can't stand anymore seing the river Maas surrounded by djebels

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this looks like it's going to be awsome! To bad I don't have TOW2:(...

I have a question though, Are you guys going to reskin the US and German troops from TOW2, so they fit with the European theatre???

In my opinion, Tow1 is just the draft and ToW2, the masterpiece! ;)

Yes, reskining and importing new units to ToW2, Knokke can do that.

There's one snag left though, I did'nt figured how to limit the visibility for say, night or fog fightings, but I'll try to find.

@Knokke: as for the treeshaders, I had the same idea, but it did'nt work!

@Tartari

I've been trying to backtrack why I'm able to see all the ToW1 statics in ToW2 (both mono.sim and hier.him)

I believe it is because I've added a directory 3dobj/environment/building/shared/ with textures fund.tga, fund_1.tga and fund_2.tga inside.

This should be enough to allow all ToW1 building using theses *.mat files to show in the game. (my texture is just a 16x16 pixel green texture - it could be anything)

For the objects from the modpack not showing, this is probably also a mat file problem. The fund.mat, fund_1.mat and fund_2.mat are existing, but the material is deactivated in the *.msh files by a //, so this should not be the cause. Also, the textures are true tga, not dds files renamed as tga (but converting them to dds with mipmaps and renamed as tga doesn't change anything, the building is not showing in the editor. I didn't check yet in detail if the mat files are set properly, but they seems to be correct.

It's pretty strange that your buildings shows both intact and destroyed version at the same time. My ToW1 buildings are displaying correctly in ToW2. Does this happen only with the hier.him type of houses?

By the way, I'm still stuck with the problem of the ModPack german hier.him buildings (german houses) not showing in the editor while the Berlin mono.sim buildings are displaying correctly.

Tartari, did you managed to have them working, or do you still have the same problem?

And thanks for helping me get rid of the djebels and sirrocco from my Grave map. My skycube was not working because I saved it in the wrong format (DXT3 instead of DXT5)

• 3 weeks later...