Peng Challenges the Ninth Circle

Lars

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, it might interest you characters to know that TALLEY is now banned.

WHAT?!? I was about to take the lad to squire......sure he was a little rough around the edges but I figured a few good beatings would straighten him out......I mean, it worked for Leeo.....didn't it?

WHAT?!? I was about to take the lad to squire......sure he was a little rough around the edges but I figured a few good beatings would straighten him out......I mean, it worked for Leeo.....didn't it?
Not entirely, have you read one of Leeo's posts recently? It's pretty clear that something leaked out during the beatings and it wasn't just the snot ...

Joe

I heard the matron had to taze you.

No, no, she only threatened to. I was able to calm her down with promises of sexual favors. Fortunately, she quickly forgot the whole thing and I never had to come through. The people who work in this place are battier than Carlsbad Cavern.

Michael

On another note....they have some weird-arse beers here in Korea.....right now i've got a 'hite' going and there's a couple of 'cass' in the fridge for later...

Try the Obi beer and don't forget the Soju. All best experienced while conducting carrier quals in a ramshackle bar complete with a small Korean, standing on a chair, pool cue in hand, and giving you a whack on the back as you fly past him...gives you that little extra "umphf!" that you need on approach. Good times...good times.