Uchronic campaign

Arzok

Hello,

I played up to and including Chateau de Quesnoy, is that the last one or should I look for some more downloads?

I think you would get more people playing this one if you up loaded it to the main file repository at Battlefront. I found the other website challenging to access and use, I persevered because I love this game so much but would imagine a lot of other people would have given up.

Cheers

Alan

I would imagine that making these campaigns is a lot of work however if it is your hobby and you enjoy it then that is no problem as you would be enjoying it and it would be fun. Thanks for making them, I have tried but it tied me up in knots and was very frustrating and so I gave it up.

You should take some time out and then make some more battles and enlarge your campaign when you feel like it, after all Rome as not built in a day.

This campaign has the potential to include the last 2 years of the war as well with the triumphant return of the French in Normandy and the drive to Berlin. (and then maybe a 1946 Scenario with the drive to Moscow, the French forces could have some Panthers in that one)

Personally I found the last 3 battles the best as I was able to have access to the heavy Char B tank and some of the other heavier French tanks that were actually better than the German tanks of the time. The French camo schemes are nice too.

Cheers

Alan.