Easter Battle, April 14, 1941, Tobruk

Muso57

Does anyone have a scenario/map that depicts the failed attack by Rommel on April 14, 1941?

There is a further failed attack by Rommel a few weeks later on Ras el Medauuar, a hill to the south west of Tobruk. Is there a scenario based on this attack? Thanx. :-)

Check your PM Muso57.

I haven't read this document through, but it at least covers the period and events you're interested in:

http://cgsc.leavenworth.army.mil/carl/resources/csi/miller/miller.asp

That US analysis mentions there being 32,00 combat troops at Tobruk at that time. This is incorrect, there were 32,000 there initially but that was the total population, including refugees and POW's. All mentioned in the AU official history.

About my PM to you... I have an operation called: Tobruk - The Easter Battles. I tried searching for this at SD and PG but nothing showed up for some reason?!?! So if you would like this operation' date=' I can send it to you via e-mail if you would like. Hence the PM to you.[/quote']

Send it my way as well please. My address is in my profile.

Thanks

Send it my way as well please. My address is in my profile.

Thanks

I get this when I try to e-mail you the operation:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help

I made my e-mail available, send me your e-mail and I will send it your way.

Cheers.