Gaudete! It's A New Peng Challenge Thread!

My issue with all these 'social networking sites' is that they require that you drink the kool-aid before you can be taken aboard the Mothership.

Go on, drink the kool-aid. It can't be any worse than the myriad of other potentially life-threatening stuff you've ingested over the years, can it?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides wanting more Small Emma and Smaller Nora stories...I also want more stories of how a small Gnome survives the brutal winters of Minnesota.

The Latin song translation was funny too.

I'm not on Facebook.

If I was on it, I would probably be ignored too.

I would like to start off by quoting Tennyson with my own special twist...ahem...haaruum!...

Saggers to the right of them,

Saggers to the left of them,

Saggers in front of them,

Volleyed and optically tracked

Storm'd at with HEAT and shaped charge

Boldly they drove and well

Into the jaws of Death

Riding in their Clamshells

Rode the Company (-)(+)

Who knew the Syrians issued one ATGM per man? There's more copper wire laying about than can be extracted from the mines of Chile in a single year...but, I'm riding this one into the ground...INTO THE GROUND!!!

Saggers indeed, oh granted there were a couple of ATGMs but the majority of the damage was from lowly RPGs that were manually aimed and fired ... surely it was the arm of Allah that guided them and the will of Mohammed that shredded these infidel crusaders as it did the Frankish invaders centuries ago.

As to driving WELL ... well, if you consider losing all of your vehicles but ONE to be driving well ... well.

And into the ground you shall be ... inshallah.

Joe

In other news, your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng challenge Thread is beating Wolfp Mk II like a freaking drum, like a redheaded stepchild, like a filthy throwrug in our CMSF match. Note you all that HE is playing the USMC and he IS in the USMC. Indeed one could say, without fear of exaggeration, that he is a PROFESSIONAL in such matters and yet your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread is not only winning but winning handily.

Rule #5 of Murphy's Laws of War:

"When everything is going to plan, it's a trap."

This could get fun.

Michael

Saggers indeed, oh granted there were a couple of ATGMs but the majority of the damage was from lowly RPGs that were manually aimed and fired ... surely it was the arm of Allah that guided them and the will of Mohammed that shredded these infidel crusaders as it did the Frankish invaders centuries ago.

As to driving WELL ... well, if you consider losing all of your vehicles but ONE to be driving well ... well.

And into the ground you shall be ... inshallah.

Joe

Inshallah, the next turn will appear in my inbox before the end of today!

Rule #5 of Murphy's Laws of War:

"When everything is going to plan, it's a trap."

This could get fun.

Michael

As you well know, our beloved Justicar is no longer a spring chicken. Now that we are down to infantry on infantry, he is going to have to dig me out. No more great lumbering walrus like 7 tons to shoot at...oh, no! The clock is ticking on what I am sure was a mediocre life and each minute wasted chasing down my pixilated Devil Dogs is one step closer he is to that banana peel which lay next to the hole dug for his grave...So either way, in the end, I WIN!!!

Inshallah, the next turn will appear in my inbox before the end of today!
Perhaps Muhammad, from whom all blessings flow, can lift the veil of drunkenness and debauchery from your vision and allow you the ability to actually LOOK in your inbox.

Should that come to pass I've no doubt that you will find that for which you seek.

Joe

As you well know, our beloved Justicar is no longer a spring chicken. Now that we are down to infantry on infantry, he is going to have to dig me out. No more great lumbering walrus like 7 tons to shoot at...oh, no! The clock is ticking on what I am sure was a mediocre life and each minute wasted chasing down my pixilated Devil Dogs is one step closer he is to that banana peel which lay next to the hole dug for his grave...So either way, in the end, I WIN!!!
As to winning, it should be noted that in order to WIN, one must meet certain predefined conditions set by the scenario designer. While those conditions were the same for both sides in CMBO/BB/AK ... in CMSF it's possible to have differing conditions in place.

I'm certainly not suggesting that this is case in the scenario in question. Suffice it to say that I'm quite satisfied to have Girl Scout Troop 236 cower in their holes and clutch their cute little berets to their faces. The Marines I knew took to heart the stirring exhortations of the past:

Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live forever?

You'll never get a Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!

But then the OLD Corps was doubtless much different from the current breed.

Joe

Besides wanting more Small Emma and Smaller Nora stories...I also want more stories of how a small Gnome survives the brutal winters of Minnesota.

The Latin song translation was funny too.

I'm not on Facebook.

If I was on it, I would probably be ignored too.

I'm on Facebook, and older than Stuka, so guess that makes me even sadder than he is..

To each his own... :-)

Hope you all had a great Christmas.. All the Best for 2009 to each and everyone of you..

post-3309-141867621027_thumb.jpg

Perhaps Muhammad, from whom all blessings flow, can lift the veil of drunkenness and debauchery from your vision and allow you the ability to actually LOOK in your inbox.

Should that come to pass I've no doubt that you will find that for which you seek.

Joe

Perhaps...or, or...This time you sacrifice a sheep or somefink, and Allah unerringly guides your mouse hand to select my email addy, rather then some random person who is now busily scratching their head and wondering out loud...to no one in particular..."Why the hell did Joe send me this?"

Perhaps...or, or...This time you sacrifice a sheep or somefink, and Allah unerringly guides your mouse hand to select my email addy, rather then some random person who is now busily scratching their head and wondering out loud...to no one in particular..."Why the hell did Joe send me this?"
OR ... perhaps your superiors have questions about your correspondence with this person who's sending you stuff that could be interpreted as subversive ... even disloyal.

Perhaps they intercepted the turn and are even now planning your arrest. I understand that Portsmouth is lovely this time of year but alas that facility has been closed. Where would they send you, the Camp Lejeune Brig? That would be convenient so your wife could bring the kiddies and explain how daddy ended up there ...

As to your turn, it's RE-sent ... as in sent AGAIN ... AFTER it was already sent the first time with nary a hint of a problem.

So I sent it AGAIN ... let's see if you can FIND it this time.

Joe

OR ... perhaps your superiors (i.e. any organism containing a notochord... and even some which don't) have questions about your correspondence with this person who's sending you stuff that could be interpreted as subversive ... even disloyal.

Perhaps they intercepted the turn and are even now planning your arrest. I understand that Portsmouth is lovely this time of year but alas that facility has been closed. Where would they send you, the Camp Lejeune Brig? That would be convenient so your wife could bring the kiddies and explain how daddy ended up there ...

As to your turn, it's RE-sent ... as in sent AGAIN ... AFTER it was already sent the first time with nary a hint of a problem.

Joe

I felt a bit of an explanation might be in order...

OR ... perhaps your superiors have questions about your correspondence with this person who's sending you stuff that could be interpreted as subversive ... even disloyal.

Joe

Leavenworth most likely, but I digress...FOUND IT!!!

Or perhaps a desiccating cow plop on a hot summer's day.

Michael

Have a care Michael, have a care. I'm not known as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread for nothing you know. So far it's just been my willingness to ignore your slanders that have saved you from the righteous wrath of the CessPool, but a continuance of your calumnies against me cannot but lead to violence against your person.

Frankly I'm surprised that my devoted followers have abstained from attacking you this long.

Joe

Really?

How much do you have to pay?

Oh, how sharper than a serpents tooth is an ungrateful Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Name one person in their right mind who doesn't consider me their Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... just one.

Joe