1.11 Paradox patch

If you have CMSF only and do not have the CMSF Marines module, then you need to wait for the Paradox patch. If you do have the CMF Marines module, then you do not need the Paradox patch - just grab the CMSF Marines patch that's out there already.

When the Paradox and GG patch will be available isn't clear yet due to the holidays etc. it can take a few days longer.

Well, you can always buy Marines :) Then you don't need to wait for the Paradox patch, you can then use the CMSF Marines patch out there (there is only one, for all versions).

I dont want to buy the Marines Module...i saving my money for the British Module or the CMx2 WW2 Game.

Can someone kick some Paradox butts please ? :D

You did notice that we currently have Chrismas holidays, right? I believe they're closed.

I know. But what i did understand is:

If you (Battlefront) are able to bring it before Chrismas...why they are not ?

I can remember, i think it was 1.07 and we have to wait one week longer for the paradox patch.

Look at this site...there is still 1.02 at the cmsf page:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=178&Itemid=199

They give no Informations at theyr board. Why they dont remove the **** copy protection so we can use Battlefront Patches. Then they would have the right for such a bad support.

Ok, thanks !

Then i have to install CMSF (Paradox Version) then the Marines Module and the 1.11 Marines Module Patch (Battlefront) ?

You need to have the base game installed first, yes. Then purchase, download and install the Marines module. You will need to activate it with the license key you get (stored in your customer account immediately after your purchase). From that moment on, you will never need to patch your base game anymore, you'll only ever need Marines patches. So as the next step, you download the 1.11 Marines patch (which updates your base game automatically), install it and you're all up to date.

Martin

"Oh, you're German. I thought there was something wrong with you." :-)

Homage to John Cleese's "Fawlty Towers".

Actually we could do with Germans too. All those nice Leopards and Marders.

It has been pointed out to me ,by my family, that using the above quote could be considered offensive. Thus I apologise. I know "Fawlty Towers" was shown in Germany but I then realised that the "German" episode was never bought. You have therefore probably not seen it and the reference is meaningless.

This is a games forum - and I apologise.

You need to have the base game installed first, yes. Then purchase, download and install the Marines module. You will need to activate it with the license key you get (stored in your customer account immediately after your purchase). From that moment on, you will never need to patch your base game anymore, you'll only ever need Marines patches. So as the next step, you download the 1.11 Marines patch (which updates your base game automatically), install it and you're all up to date.

Martin

Yo Martin! How about an answer to my query? Can I download the patch whilst in the middle of the Marine's Operation Pooh?

Donnie, I'm unable to say whether your saved games will work after the update. At least games saved during a replay won't work, for others you will have to try it yourself. Your best bet would be to backup the exe's (including the one in the module directory). Also backup Game Files, as the campaign, QB maps and some of the scenarios have been updated. If the campaign save doesn't work and you want to continue from it, you can restore 1.10 by moving back the old files and deleting Version 1.11.brz from Data.

Do notice, though, that 1.11 updates the campaign and the only way you can benefit from this is to start it over. I would recommend this even if the old campaign save works.

Don't you guys see? It's all a MARKETING SCAM to get more IMPATIENT people to buy CMSF Marines. Notice Moon makes a pitch for buying CMSF Marines in every post.

Oh c'mon. Why would they need to trick people to buy Marines and Brits? Hell the game is so damn good I'd buy the Albanian upgrade!

PA You'll be doing an Albanian upgrade? Yes??

Don't you guys see? It's all a MARKETING SCAM to get more IMPATIENT people to buy CMSF Marines. Notice Moon makes a pitch for buying CMSF Marines in every post.

I dont think so...

Battlefront is the only Game Company that i would support. Such games, with good graphic, a realy rare.

And i think Battlefront can do nothing to bring us the Paradox Patch faster. Paradox has a realy bad support at all, i never would buy a game from them.