Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy did I ever screw up! DLed the patch and both my Nupremal campaigns become "File read errrors" and my usual opponents have other games going and rightfully are unwilling to restart. I completely understand.

But now I've been called by the "Bushido Master" and burdened with the quest of making the outer island defense viable. The "Creator" has visited me with visions of prosecuting the "Co-prosperity Sphere" for the western Pacific in the years of our Father, 1941 through 1946.

Long story ....short....I need an Allied opponent for OpZ PTO 1.02.;)

bradtap@aol.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone is willing to play me my Nupremal Campaign I would be interested in trying a new opponent. I have been playing Rambo a lot, so it will be a tough game :)

I usually play mirror games, and look to do a lot of turns. I would also prefer to meet evenings/weekends on chat (win messenger) do send turns back/forth.

chat/email = vypuero@netscape.net

@Nupremal (aka Vypuero) --- Hey buddy, sorry for the delay in sending turn, doing some wedding partying this weekend, golf, and the actual wedding today. I sent the turn late last night.

@Colin or whosoever plays Vypuero --- The dude is a strong player, especially in his Mod. Better study up, have a real plan, and be ready for a long fight. His mod is a true world war, requires planning more than tactical play. If you screw up globally, you'll pay the price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@Skrivebordsgeneralen --- I got tired just typing your name. Hey, what scenario you talking about?

The legend himself! I already feel intimidated. Even more so since it's been a long time since my last game.

Sorry about the lame nick. It's norwegian for armchair general and it was - sadly - the best I came up with when I created my profile.

I was simply thinking about vanilla Fall Weiss with any house rules you see fit. No naval blockades by or against neutral Italy is the only one I can come up with.

If you're still interested, send me your opening axis move to jensenvictor@mail.ru

@Skrivebordsgeneralen --- Can't think of a funny nickname for you just yet. What jumps to mind is "Skivvy"......I didn't type your name this time, so I could call you "CPgeneral" (CP = copy & paste).

Problem: If we play Fall Weiss, that's not on SC-Pacific Theater game is it? My gaming laptop only has SC-Pacific on it. I'm on the road, forgot my laptop, so I can't check right now.

I'll play you any scenario you want that's playable on SC-Pacific.

-Legend

@Skrivebordsgeneralen --- Can't think of a funny nickname for you just yet. What jumps to mind is "Skivvy"......I didn't type your name this time, so I could call you "CPgeneral" (CP = copy & paste).

Problem: If we play Fall Weiss, that's not on SC-Pacific Theater game is it? My gaming laptop only has SC-Pacific on it. I'm on the road, forgot my laptop, so I can't check right now.

I'll play you any scenario you want that's playable on SC-Pacific.

-Legend

OK, Rambo, let's play Plan Z. Send me your japanese opening move to jensenvictor@mail.ru

It's my first ever game of PT, so I expect severe punishment.

Hard build limits, no undo. You choose whatever other settings and house you see fit.

• 2 weeks later...

First time poster long time player.

I am looking for an ETO game. I have played for many years and have extensive knowledge on the ETO however, I have yet to play a human vs. human match.

I can play several turns a day. feel free to contact me if interested.