Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm completely new to the SC franchise, with SCPT being my first title. I'd be interested in a PBEM game with someone who wouldn't mind playing a nugget - preferably one of the smaller campaigns. Side doesn't matter. Meat on the table for you...

sabot underscore up at telus dot net

If anyone wants to start a game (email), i'm available for a Z-campaign game.

:)

Just write me an email. If you want to play the japanese, please add the first turn.

else i send you my japanes turn as reply.

I just want to play for fun, and i don't care to win or losse, all i want to have is fun. Would be great if my opponent would feel the same way.

:):)

If anyone wants to start a game (email), i'm available for a Z-campaign game.

:)

Just write me an email. If you want to play the japanese, please add the first turn.

else i send you my japanes turn as reply.

I just want to play for fun, and i don't care to win or losse, all i want to have is fun. Would be great if my opponent would feel the same way.

:):)

I am curious if anyone would like a pbem game of op Z with nukes turned off and soft builds on. The alternate history can be USA either not investing in nuke research or deciding it is inhumane to cause so much civilian casualtys.

I am willing to play either side.

I would rate myself between begginer and intermiediate in SC.

*Warning* some pbem turns could be a bit slow when I work 12+hr days as sometimes I am to tired to think hard after work.

MrQuiet67 at yahoo dot com

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for an opponent who would like to try a mod. It's not very radical; it adds two more SNLF's at the start of Operation Z. They are stationed in Japan, and the idea behind them is to give the Japanese a little more amphibious muscle in the first few months of the campaign. I find that in the vanilla game, it's hard to stick to the historical timetable as Japan.

The only other alteration to the game is the addition of twelve corps in the force pool. They have been downgraded severely, and cannot be repaired. So they are in effect divisions, perhaps even only brigades, and suitable only as garrisons.

I don't have any preference as to which side I play. If you want to download the mod and take a look, the links to the files on Rapidshare appear below.

If interested in a game, email me at happycats@rogers.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/190951640/_Modified_Japanese_1941_Operation_Z.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/190951642/Modified_Japanese_1941_Operation_Z.cgn

• 2 weeks later...

Just looked at Nupremal World campaign and I must say it begs to be played. So....a very patient opponent would seem the order of the day.

I warn you, sometimes.... no.... most times my play can be slow, but I won't quit. I don't look at the scripts, I like to wing it, face the unknown without any prior knowledge other than the experience of the mechanics.

Don't care which side. Nupremal says to use the hard build limits and of course we must have FoW, other than that, I'm open to suggestions.

You are challenged Sir! Pick your weapons!

bradtap@aol

Posting for PBEM (Operation Z) opponent - did get a reply from Santini a while back (still interested?) and am playing Baron as Japan (and if the two people are the same then its not clear to me!?).

Am playing unpatched right now, will load patch for future games.

Play either side, reasonably experienced.

• 1 month later...