Ridiculously Easy SC Pacific Theater Contest!

strategiccommandzj0xz1.gif

w600.png

Welcome again to the Ridiculously Easy SC Contest! Last time I gave away a couple of free copies of Strategic Command games to one lucky winner. Amazingly, this person won by performing an action no more difficult than cracking the top open to a cold beer. That's right all you talentless, skilless hacks! This contest is for YOU!

I have picked a number between 1 and 10,000. You reply here with a guess. :mad: ONLY ONE GUESS :mad:. Do not start a discussion about hexes or why you enjoy wearing pink stiletto's. If you happen to be the closest when the contest is OVER, you will win a free copy of "SC WW2 Pacific Theater".

The disclaimer is that Battlefront NOR Fury Software are in any way involved in this. If my endless bucket of money happens to dry up before I buy the game for you, tough luck. If anything whatsoever happens with this contest that may offend or hurt your feelings or generally lower your overall trust in your fellow man, I am soley to blame. Participate in this high risk, high reward endeavor at...uh, your own risk!

On a serious note...please tell all and anyone about this contest who may be remotely interesting in playing this game. I understand that lowers YOUR chances, but as much as I'd love to give a free copy of the game to someone who has been trolling these boards for 6 years and likely will for another 6, the purpose of this contest is to attract NEW people to the game so they can get hooked like the rest of us, then subsequently thrashed in multiplayer games. GOOD LUCK!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic