Wide World of Sport - The Peng Cricket Challenge Cup.

Noba

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be an amusing example of futility to see you try.

I doubt someone of your physique could actually pick up a sock full of screws without putting a shoulder out.

He could raise a leg because being a Boo sock full of screws it'd be attached to his foot or, in a grotesque, freak millinery event, poking up from the head as a sock full of screws pointy hat in which case it really wouldn't need to be raised at all?

It would be an amusing example of futility to see you try.

Because of the neutron star-like density of your head?

I doubt someone of your physique could actually pick up a sock full of screws without putting a shoulder out.

If I put the shoulder out, I'l just have to put the BOOT in then, won't I?

I'm back from Dallas lads ... I knew you'd want to know.

And, apparently, not a moment too soon.

A thread started by an Australian ... and a sub-standard Australian at that ... and with not even a lame attempt at rules.

It's obvious that my presence is vital to the continued well being of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Joe

Oh is that right, Mr 'I'll-drive-my-armour-to-the-battle-over-the-highest-peaks-possible-instead-of-the-abundant-out-of-LOS-routes'

Have you been taking tactic's lessons from Leeo???

Figuring it was you, I thought there was a good chance all your long range assets would be pointing the wrong way.

Along with your medium range assets and short range assets.

You take that back!! No way in hell am I going to reduce myself to using something so base as tactics.

Oh good, now I will pick our next battle, making sure that it requires the use of tactics.....anyone of you blokes got any suggestions?

What are tactics anyway? aren't they those little minty thingies in the plastic box.

I used to use those plastic boxes to make realistic periscopes on the turrets of my 1:35 scale tank models. Ah, I long for the old days. I had the eyes to cut tiny little plastic squares to fit into the periscope mounts on the turrets. Now I can barely see what I'm typing here.

Hey, I'm 2 and zero for our last two outings, Mr. Nidan1. Pick whatever scenario you'd like, just make sure it's flat, short on cover, and I get a bazillion Stuartssessess...

You know, that "flat and short on cover" phrase reminds me of Boo's head.