Fallout 3

M1A1TC

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to use the house features? I bought the infirmary one but can't figure out how to install it in my house.

I bought the workbench!!!!???!!!...What a worthless piece of **** that turned out to be.....

That Moira is just a scam artist!...although she does have a certain je-ne-sais-quoi.......:)

It's automatically installed. Ask your Servo bot for instructions.

I asked the servo bot. I actually had to start over because I raided the armory and the bot followed me back to my house. Poor servant bot got wasted in the cross fire.

I have clicked on the thing, both inside and outside of my house. WTF!?!?!? When I highlight that item (under 'misc.') all I can do is drop it. this sux.

Oh my, it's a damn addictive bit.

quite true, I finally scratched together enough caps to hire Jericho, but he politely refused because I had too much Karma.....

I took it as a compliment, but I hope I will not be penalized for being a nice guy.:)

If I replay this game, I will try it as a thoroughly evil character to see how the other half lives...

Yep, found it. It was upstairs. It was a in a spot I hadn't bothered looking. Normally just run in, hit the hay, rummage through my weapons and armor lockers, off to sell off junk, re-kit and back to the wastelands.

Oh my, it's a damn addictive bit.

You can own a house? How?

...defuse the bomb and voila! The way I did it was a bit more complicated......

Spoiler!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I talked to the sheriff, got the defuse bomb quest but then bumped into a guy in the bar that wanted me to blow up Megaton with said bomb. I reported this to the sheriff who, in the act of arresting that guy, got hisself dead. After I later defused the bomb I went to the sheriff's orphaned son (way to go, Mike) and he gave me the key to my house in Megaton.

• 2 weeks later...