Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

If you're at a Halloween Party, and you find yourself standing next to the two identical blonde 20-something twins dressed as Bavarian Beer Maids, it's really not going to matter that you were only talking to the brunette dominatrix when the wife walks in to the room.

Just saying.

That depends, had your pants mysteriously undone themselves and fallen to the floor? all by themselves like?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're at a Halloween Party, and you find yourself standing next to the two identical blonde 20-something twins dressed as Bavarian Beer Maids, it's really not going to matter that you were only talking to the brunette dominatrix when the wife walks in to the room.

Just saying.

Seeing as how this is coming from you, we all realize this is purely a hypothetical question.

I don't have the imagination to make up 20-something blonde identical twins dressed as Bavarian Beer Maids.

Ask anybody.

That's credible. So, has your wife instituted divorce proceedings yet? Or is she just making you sleep on the couch. You know, the lumpy one that has the broken springs that poke you right in the side.

Michael

That's credible. So, has your wife instituted divorce proceedings yet? Or is she just making you sleep on the couch. You know, the lumpy one that has the broken springs that poke you right in the side.

Michael

No, no ... he's got some very nice lawn furniture in the backyard that would probably serve nicely ... if'n it don't rain of course. Because, knowing his loverly wife, I suspect he's NOT sleeping indoors for a bit.

Joe

Just saying.

That's because she knows that your heart, not to mention your brain and your member, belong to her. Even if you could get all three headed in the same direction, at the same time and with the same intent, they wouldn't all three together, let alone any of them on their own, be willing to take the risk of opposing her.

We can only congratulate them on their sensibility.

Religion can threaten you with Hell, and raise soul-devouring demons intent on rending your spirit into dog-meat, separating you forever from some higher, more spiritual vision.

But fidelity, faithfulness and good behaviour are most often the result of enlightened self-interest. I wouldn't cross your wife on a dare. For all your grinning, half-lunatic affability and weirdness, Lars, neither would you.

You've reached the age where your brain, your heart and your p*n*s sit down to a round table discussion and decide that the last thing any of them want is to be separated from the others.

I can't believe the idiocy of the 'filter' software. I can tell Lars to keep his cock in his pants, but I can't use the word 'p*n*s'.

There! I couldn't use it again!

Thank Christ this isn't a medical review board discussing STDs. So, provided I keep it colloquially vulgar, I can romp all over the intent without violating the letter.

But Lars, my original point remains the same. You're better off tucking a fighting rooster into your trousers, than crossing the Fair Shari.

I'm not sure that I like MeatEtr. He does not seem to me to be bringing anything interesting to the table. And his endlessly posted pictures are tedious. It's one thing to be offensive. It's quite another to be boring.

Has he ever posted anything longer than sentence fragments and t-shirt philosophy?

Joe Xhia! If you can post you can also send a turn! Same goes for Nude-Man-One......
Not at all true Stuka, I can post here in a moment, an instant and still be head and shoulders above the dreck that's posted here.

But CMAK ... surely you're not suggesting that I skimp on my analysis of the tactical situation and the proper placement of my troops? Nor, I'm sure, would you want me to give less than the best orders I can give to those troops.

As I've said before ... I am an ARTIST sir, did the Pope hassle Gallelio when he was painting the Moaning Lisa?

Joe

I'm not sure that I like MeatEtr. He does not seem to me to be bringing anything interesting to the table. And his endlessly posted pictures are tedious. It's one thing to be offensive. It's quite another to be boring.

Has he ever posted anything longer than sentence fragments and t-shirt philosophy?

I'm glad to see that you've developed some discrimination in your view of the SSNs.

To answer your question I don't believe so, but his sig ... "We're all going to die." ... could, COULD I say, be a reference to Serenity and might indicate a slight appreciation of the finer things in life.

But he does need to avoid the photos and show some wit and verve ... or even vit and werve.

Joe

Seanachai, you worthless Bolshevik bastard,

I know your number, and just how often I have to wake your dumb ass up to keep you from experiencing REM sleep.

**** the proletariat

Sigh. Berli, do I have to remind you that, however one stretches, bends and spindles your genealogical tables, you're neither a surviving member of the Royal Family, nor a boyar? You ARE the proletariat.

You are only spiritually a member of the Nobility of Evil. For all practical purposes, you're a Russian peasant. As common as potato skin vodka, and just as useful for cleaning out the infection of self-satisfaction.

About time to re-read 'The Master and Margarita', don't you think?

I'm glad to see that you've developed some discrimination in your view of the SSNs.

To answer your question I don't believe so, but his sig ... "We're all going to die." ... could, COULD I say, be a reference to Serenity and might indicate a slight appreciation of the finer things in life.

But he does need to avoid the photos and show some wit and verve

Joe

His photos are...giving me the red ass. The 'Blackwater' graphic was particularly mindless. And I don't think he's even remotely referencing Serenity. He's been posting for a while, in so far, in my current state, I can be bothered to judge these things. And for most of that time the only impression I have of him is that he keeps posting dumb-ass graphics.

Christ on a crutch attempting to fill in a butterfly ballot, but he needs to post something more intriguing than snapshots of his most recent dream about the WWF.

Has anyone spoken up for this creature? Has he unrealized depths that have been revealed in posts that I was too drunk to have bothered with?

If not, it might be time to crush his deformed puppy skull with a ball-peen hammer, and move on.

Get off my ass you wee bitty f*ck

if I pull out the claymore you're sh*t outta luck

who's that girl, that pretty young thing

after I f*ck her she'll get up and sing

Down to the pub for a two shilling ale

the bread on the counter is going stale

if I don't get some fresh bread soon

gonna punch you in your face and bark at the moon

Ain't got no girl cuz I haven't the time

got too many other things on me mind

Patty was nice she was pale and cute

but I threw her away like an old piece of fruit

Got ooze in my pores my feet are all wet

got mold in my ears but I ain't dead yet

got stones in me bladder got a crack in me head

when Patty starts cryin this is what I said

Sharpen your boot and bludgeon your eye

the Blarney Stone brings a tear to me eye

Aye

aphex_twin.jpg

Oh Ab-Seanachai, you are so cute when you rear up on your little hind legs and get all aggressive!

I bet you could give someone's ankle a nasty nip if you could get close enough.

Stuka, me old china (isn't that how you Commonwealth extras express yourselves?), I'm just about as fecking cute as you could deal with on a good day in Hell if you were there to meet a pretty girl chewing gum and holding a balloon.

Stuka, we both know that when either of us use the word 'cute', it's a challenge.

I call you 'cute', and it's a reference to the fact that your aging, silvering haired good looks are starting to wear a bit thing, and that you should be glad to be married, and that you should start thinking about having legitimate children.

When you call me 'cute', it's like you're making a go at standing up to the old fellas in your life (maybe your dad, eh?), and prancing about like an antler-less reindeer with issues.

Go on, then. Call me 'cute', again. Do you want me to give you a hug? Ruffle your hair, call you a good boy, and tell you that I'm proud of you?

Ah, Stuka. I'm so fecking cute that I could hug you to death.

Cute.

Christ on a crutch.

Has your wife been handing you a skin mag and sending you off to another room to contemplate the multifarious implications of the word 'cute'?

Silly Aussie bugger.

The thought of being hugged by you let alone having my hair ruffled has left me feeling quite nauseous if not a little violated.....

I refer to your 'cuteness' in the full definition of 'cute' i.e "ugly but interesting"

Now, tell me more about the pretty girl chewing a balloon and holding some gum.

But CMAK ... surely you're not suggesting that I skimp ...

Uh oh... Joseph, are you planning on doing yet another shuck and jive when someone starts to kick your large spotty behind on the battlefield?

Have you no shame? Have you no honor?

Have you no... bananas?

As I've said before ... I am an ARTIST sir, did the Pope hassle Gallelio when he was painting the Moaning Lisa?

Joe

Gallelio? Gallelio???

Flaunting your public schol education at us again, Joe? Or hadn't he made it big yet when you were getting your daily canings?

I'll give you partial credit for "Moanin' Lisa", which I think is a reference to a Rocky and Bullwinkle episode, but other than that, you're really letting the team down, boyo.

But fidelity, faithfulness and good behaviour are most often the result of enlightened self-interest. I wouldn't cross your wife on a dare. For all your grinning, half-lunatic affability and weirdness, Lars, neither would you.

You've reached the age where your brain, your heart and your p*n*s sit down to a round table discussion and decide that the last thing any of them want is to be separated from the others.

So true. It's hell to get old, ain't it?