Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

Oh my... gawd...

It comes as no surprise that the complexities of explorative free verse are lost on Boo and Emrys, for whom 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' is a deep and soulful interpretive of Victorian era animal husbandry techniques.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes as no surprise that the complexities of explorative free verse are lost on Boo and Emrys, for whom 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' is a deep and soulful interpretive of Victorian era animal husbandry techniques.

You mean this?

"Baa, Baa, black sheep

Have you any wool?

Yes Sir! Yes Sir!

Three bags full.

One for my Master

And one for my Dame

And one for that gormless birk, Stuka, who lives out in the desert and has all the literary talent of a hooting baboon."

You mean that one?

See how the Aussies always go for the sheep poetry?

Dead give away.

You witless tykes are certainly keeping the discourse light.

Still waiting for a set up from Doha Boy ....I guess with all of the brain power he needs to compose his posts in this thread, he could not remember that he owes me one.

MrPeng is a wonderful lad, and I cannot understand why everyone dislikes him. I find him quite charming....repulsive to be sure, but charming.

Still waiting for a set up from Doha Boy ....

Oh yes, it's...ummmm....you.

It appears your plaintive mewling for a setup fell between the cracks. No doubt you are used to being forgotten and ignored and so I shall......what was your name again?

Oh yes, it's...ummmm....you.

It appears your plaintive mewling for a setup fell between the cracks. No doubt you are used to being forgotten and ignored and so I shall......what was your name again?

No rush....if you can tear yourself away from pulling the wings off of butterflies for a minute or two, just send one along.

It warms the heart to think of the Midwest under a blanket of snow. Actually, a mile-thick ice sheet would be even better, especially if the local denizens were trapped in the ice like flies in amber. Think what a treasure that would be for anthropologists thousands of year hence when the ice melts and releases its burden of hayseeds: "Oh look, this one is riding a tractor. He is even wearing a John Deere hat. How quaint!"

Michael

Where is Ab-Seanachai? His whoring efforts on the outer boards are legendary. We need recruits! We need to fill the holes in our ranks!

I will join Dalem in declaring myself an Olde One of the Cesspool and command that those few Kniiiigettsseesses of standing must depart Schloss Peng with all speed and press gang the unwashed hoards into our great hall in order that we may once again have lower beings to lord it over. Someone must carry the bucket for the Seniour Knights and I know my armour is certainly in need of a good polishing.....

Go forth, burn the crops! Raze the villages! Slaughter the women and rape the livestock! Bring back an army of Serfs that might once again fill the empty corridors of the Cesspool with mirth and drunken merriment!

(to be honest the merriment will be ours of course, for the Serfs it will be all torment, humiliation and misery but let's not spoil a good recruitment drive eh?)

It's snowing outside.

Apparently due to a cold front that's come down from Minnesota.

Which proves once again that nothing good ever comes from Minnesota.

Like we didn't know that already.

Sheesh, we send you something that will last you all winter, and still you bitch.

If you croaked it would give us something to post about.

Shut up Nude-and-One, if I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you m'kay?

You have your set up, well, not actually a set up...more a scenario to look at in preparation of a setup in the interests of fairness. You read that Joe? FAIRNESS! and again I say, FAIRNESS! Old Nudey boy I'd like One gets to pick the side in the interests of FAIRNESS!!!

*sniff* i'm so benevolent in my old age

Is this because you are preparing for fatherhood? Not to start rumours or anything, but isn't it about time? *tick tock*

Good god, don't get him thinking about reproducing! We don't want any more of those crawling around the landscape! One Stuka is already one too many.

Michael

Wake up, you drooling pack of morons! It's Halloween! A day where most of you can walk the streets among those in costume and almost look as if you fit in.

Tonight, I'll be watching Tod Brownings: Freaks while thinking kindly of you all.

Didn't get invited to a party again, eh?

Wake up, you drooling pack of morons! It's Halloween! A day where most of you can walk the streets among those in costume and almost look as if you fit in.

Tonight, I'll be watching Tod Brownings: Freaks while thinking kindly of you all.

My God.

It just turned midnight here and Mace has turned into a pumpkin.

Noba.