Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"armpit of the midwest."

Berli has expressed nearly the exact sentiment regarding Gary, Indiana. I thought you should know.

Not surprising, we are both extremely intelligent super-beings. You know, if you made it a point to agree with me more, it would probably raise your IQ several hundred points. Or at least fool people into thinking that you had. Next time you are at a party or a family get together, just out of the blue drop the comment that Gary, Indiana is the armpit of the Midwest, and watch the looks of awed astonishment on everybody's faces. Men will slap you on the back and offer you cigars and women will discretely hint that they could make themselves sexually available to you. You ought to try it.

Michael

Next time you are at a party or a family get together, ... women will discretely hint that they could make themselves sexually available to you. You ought to try it.

Michael

Er... Eww.

What's that you were saying about intelligent super-beings?

"armpit of the midwest."

Berli has expressed nearly the exact sentiment regarding Gary, Indiana. I thought you should know.

MrPeng, I do not recall ever saying that about Southern Chicago, Indiana...

I have said it is the sweaty, underside of the testicles of the midwest though

RADLEY!! It has come to my inebriated attention that the festering excuse for a state you call "ohio" has a city named after the state that is indeed the fairest of them all, Mine own loverly Oregon (where men are men and cannabis is scared).

BOO!! As junior justicarrot and general barney fife of the MBT, in addition to being a deserving resident of that monotony-black-hole of a state they call ohio,

I DEMAND that you hereby bring forth a legally binding petition before your band of trained monkeys called a state legislature to officially change the name of "oregon, ohio" to something more befitting, such as "armpit of the midwest."

So let it be written, so let it be done.

???

What the hell are you going on about this time?

Oregon, Ohio?

Oregon, Ohio...

Oregonohiooregonohiooregonohio.

You know, if you're drunk and you say it fast, it sounds like "Oregano".

(And that one sentence make 847% more sense than your entire post. But like that's a surprise.)

???

What the hell are you going on about this time?

Oregon, Ohio?

Oregon, Ohio...

Oregonohiooregonohiooregonohio.

You know, if you're drunk and you say it fast, it sounds like "Oregano".

(And that one sentence make 847% more sense than your entire post. But like that's a surprise.)

Piss Orff, Boo!

Click it and weep, you ohioan, you obtuse excuse for a midwesternererererer.....

Aihm looookin' at jooo, Jimmae!

Feck-orf, Emrys. To you, anything involving pork is antisemetic. Well, you're the oldest pig in this pen, so "'ave a t'ink on dat." Do you feel like you're getting hot? Perhaps 'bacon,' even? Maybe you're feeling a bit like Popeye? In your words, "I ham what I ham..."

Why don't you feed on slop and offer yourself to the sausage gods, eh? Oy!

Is there an Oregon, Wisconsin?

Who cares? Well, obviously your Ladyship does, which is perfectly within your Ladyship's prerogatives. But other than that...? Wisconsin is another of those states that when your plane flies over, you'd best avert your gaze to the inflight movie, otherwise, you could suffer a serious, even fatal attack of boredom. Just a word to the wise.

Michael

I demand the attention of Obergruppenstompenfuhrer!

Make it so.

OGSF is not for the likes of YOU Leeo ... actually he's not for the likes of anyone but especially not you.

Did he show up to join Berli and I when last I went to Denver? HE DID NOT!

He's dead to me now.

Joe

It's time for a song.

Dear Mister Fantasy, play us a tune

Something to make us all happy

Do anything, take us out of this gloom

Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all glad

But doing that you break out in tears

Please don't be sad, if it was a good life you'd had

We wouldn't have known you all these years

Dear Mister Fantasy...

Michael

...Joe did you kill the manky Scotch git? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

If he breathed on him, that would probably have been sufficient. Joe's breath has been described as like unto the gates of Hell being flung open and the fiery miasma within issuing forth. If that isn't bad enough, if he passes gas, it's certain doom for any organic life form within 100 meters. I would never allow him in my house unless I had a bad problem with cockroaches. And even then, extreme precautions should be undertaken. You have been warned.

Michael

It's time for a song.

Dear Mister Fantasy, play us a tune

Something to make us all happy

Do anything, take us out of this gloom

Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy

You are the one who can make us all glad

But doing that you break out in tears

Please don't be sad, if it was a good life you'd had

We wouldn't have known you all these years

Dear Mister Fantasy...

Michael

Get outta my head! Was listening to the Smiling Phases album when I saw your post

If he breathed on him, that would probably have been sufficient. Joe's breath has been described as like unto the gates of Hell being flung open and the fiery miasma within issuing forth. If that isn't bad enough, if he passes gas, it's certain doom for any organic life form within 100 meters. I would never allow him in my house unless I had a bad problem with cockroaches. And even then, extreme precautions should be undertaken. You have been warned.

Michael

Oh now that's cruel that is Michael, and after all the nice things I said about you ... well, the nice things I would have said ... or perhaps could have said ... if there were any that is.

So given the likely state of the housekeeping in your domicile when would you like me to show up? Now I realize that this may sound as if I'm insulting a Lady of the Pool by suggesting that her home is less than cleanly, but given that you are you I think it's far more likely that you're sitting in front of your computer, all alone, in pee stained underwear and the litter of three weeks of home delivery cardboard boxes.

Alternatively I suppose you COULD be married ... stranger things have happened ... but in that case I'm confident that your spousal unit spends as much time away from the house as possible.

Not that you haven't done a lovely job on the decor around there ... the painted wheels are an especially nice touch.

Joe