Oregon challenges Peng and loses! W00T!

Stuka

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ALIVE. I thought you had slashed your wrists, or sumfink.

Well I did, but the alcohol that's gradually replaced my blood evaporates quickly so I can't bleed all over the place.

You still getting over "That Game" ??

Yep and have adopted the Cat's creedo of 'there's always next season'!

*sigh*

Leeo is hiding from me......

Knobba is hiding from me.....

Nude-man one is hiding from me......

even Joe Xhia is hiding from me......

Is there none among you that ought but tremble before my dazzling military genuis? Is there any who would stand up and fight when the Stuken hordes unleash hell upon thee?

It appears not......

*sigh*

I think that Eatmeatr adds a bit of zazz to this Thread long absent since the departure of konrad .

Bah! I question this reality. But I do not question the judgement of Nidan. If he says that I should re-consider, I will re-consider. If he says that I may have missed a nuance, I will run shaking fingers through my thinning mass of hair, and declaim "Is this all there is then? I'm an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, you know! Someone fetch me a goddamn drink, eh?"

And then I'll sign off on an SSN. Nidan, is he yours? Do you take him on, eh?

When old people have to argue about young people, America wins.

Christ, I hate young people.

Except for very Small Friends. They're the hope of us all.

So, it is done. A new President of the United States of America. We couldn't have worse than what we had; we can argue about whether we could have had better than what we have what it is now ours.

McCain gave a gracious concession speech. In his speech, I saw the man that I always thought I could have voted for, and not the man that his Republican handlers presented to the American People.

I saw an honorable man, who might grumble about his opponent and his politics, but wouldn't normally descend to vulgarity, and lies, and rabble-rousing. Unlike the Party that pinned him like a butterfly to their agenda of viciousness and lies.

John McCain is better off out of it. He's a better man than the people who decided to use him to run an empty campaign in an election year that they couldn't win.

So...

*sigh*

Leeo is hiding from me......

Knobba is hiding from me.....

Nude-man one is hiding from me......

even Joe Xhia is hiding from me......

Is there none among you that ought but tremble before my dazzling military genuis? Is there any who would stand up and fight when the Stuken hordes unleash hell upon thee?

It appears not......

*sigh*

I have some free time on my dance card, since most of the capering baboons I'm playing send turns at a snail's pace... if at all.

I might send you a game if you promise not to get all weepy and girlified when my Forces O' Doom grind you unmercifully beneath their steel shod bootie-wooties.